Insulting Celebrity Look Alike Comments

strange-chair.jpg

Last edited:

johnny 85

I've been told that I look like Ashlee Simpson (pre-rhinoplasty), Amber Frye (ok I guess she's not exactly a celebrity), Mira Furlan (she's 54 yrs old!), and the most hurtful one, Sarah Jessica Parker. -_-

When people told me this is it really hurt my self-esteem and made my anxiety worse. No offense to these women, but I just don't want to look like them. Especially Sarah Jessica Parker, I mean the press openly talks about how unattractive she is and there's even that website sarahjessicaparkerlookslikeahorse.com :/

Has anyone else felt insulted when someone compared their looks to a celebrity?

i tink sarah jessica parker is hot, lol. but to ease ur mind , you dont look like her !! i ll say 1 ting, you shud nt be worried about ur looks ;)

a couple of days ago i was compared to looking something like justin long :mad:

Undone

Man, I wouldn't feel insulted if I was compared to any of those people. They all look a whole hell lot better then me. I don't know if someone has or not, actually I think they have before, and I wasn't insulted by it. I just didn't believe it/ didn't know what they were talking about.

Krista

I've been told that I look like Ashlee Simpson (pre-rhinoplasty), Amber Frey (ok I guess she's not exactly a celebrity), Mira Furlan (she's 54 yrs old!), and the most hurtful one, Sarah Jessica Parker. -_-

When people told me this is it really hurt my self-esteem and made my anxiety worse. No offense to these women, but I just don't want to look like them. Especially Sarah Jessica Parker, I mean the press openly talks about how unattractive she is and there's even that website sarahjessicaparkerlookslikeahorse.com :/

Has anyone else felt insulted when someone compared their looks to a celebrity?

One time I got my hair cut and someone said I looked like Khloe Kardashian..I almost threw up. But it was the haircut, you really have to find the beauty in those women so you don't see it as a distasteful comment. Unless of course that said person (Khloe) is completely vapid, shallow and a waste of human space.

Krista

i tink sarah jessica parker is hot, lol. but to ease ur mind , you dont look like her !! i ll say 1 ting, you shud nt be worried about ur looks ;)

a couple of days ago i was compared to looking something like justin long :mad:

I think Justin Long is adorable :confused:

Qbmaster

Someone once told me that I look like the Donkey from Shrek. Not sure how to react to that one, but I don't think it was meant as an insult :D

this_portrait

I used to be compared to Ashlee Simpson as well, back in 2005-2007. I didn't see any resemblance whatsoever.

Other than that, the only other time I've been compared to a celebrity was when I put up a deviantID picture of myself on deviantART. In that case, someone commented on the picture saying it reminded them of Bill Kaulitz (from the band Tokio Hotel). This person then sent another comment frantically apologizing after they realized I was a girl.

humansrare

Aw, you are way prettier than any of them!

I've been compared to Dita Von Teese, and Mila Kunis. I only consider the latter a compliment. hahah.

Jin

at least all of you are being compared to a real person...^__^

but me...they compare me in a video game character some say its jin kazama...but i contradict it by saying its king koopa... like WTH...?

i know its very oddly weird...but yeah..cant blame them from what they see...

Last edited:

lunarla

Hmmm, I don't really think I've been compared to any celebrity. Most people don't comment on my looks at all.

I think you are a rare beauty though, honestly. I've actually thought you look a bit like Kristen Stewart and lots of people think she's really attractive! I really hope you don't take this as an insult.

Shift

My friend's grandma told me I reminded her of Violet from The Incredibles. I don't know how I feel about that.

I've also been told I looked like Frida Kahlo. Which made me sad at first because I thought he was making fun of me, but then he told me later that he thinks she's very pretty, except for the unibrow...

reslo

Amber Frey is pretty! I think SJP is pretty (her body is amazing).
Johnny85 I think Justin Long is hot lol
this_portrait lol usually it's the other way around ie most people look at bill and think he's a girl - i think he's hot too
kustamogen i'm not a big fan of the f word... hayden christensen is super attractive

i haven't been offended by the few celebrity comparisons i've heard about me- i just don't think that i look anything like those people.

worrywort

I've been told on 3 seperate occasions now that I look like Wayne Rooney!!! which isn't the most flattering! sorry Wayne!

although recently I was also compared to Sam Worthington from Avatar which was a little nicer! :)

bulent

When i was in the army i overheard two people talking about me.One of them said "look at him he looks like freddy kruger". I did not care much though because he was even uglier.

It is better to tell someone ''you're beautiful'' , instead of saying who or what you look like.

I've been compared to a snake.

U

userremoved

I've been told by some I look like random black athletes. But I don't really watch sports so the comments never really meant anything to me.

Luke1993

at least all of you are being compared to a real person...^__^

but me...they compare me in a video game character some say its jin kazama...but i contradict it by saying its king koopa... like WTH...?

i know its very oddly weird...but yeah..cant blame them from what they see...

Jin Kazama is the ultimate badass I would take that as a compliment lol!

I have been told that I look like Jay Leno and popeye, both I consider insults.

Pookah

Other than that, the only other time I've been compared to a celebrity was when I put up a deviantID picture of myself on deviantART. In that case, someone commented on the picture saying it reminded them of Bill Kaulitz (from the band Tokio Hotel). This person then sent another comment frantically apologizing after they realized I was a girl.

That dude might as well be a girl. He is rather pretty.