I'm traumatized and can't leave my room.

SadSally

I watched this video and now I'm too afraid to go downstairs for water or even walk to the bathroom. I'm home alone for the next few hours. I've always been easily spooked. I watched creepy videos before and I had a similar reaction. yesterday, I came home and nobody was home so I ran up the stairs, scared out of my mind. The paranoia began to get worse a few months ago after watching the Elisa Lam video. Then I watched this:

WARNING. THIS IS SCARY AND DISTURBING.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1J-vdbp66E

TheNomad

I understand the drive for watching scary stuff but it is better if you do not if you are disturbed by them, obviously.

SCP-087-1

Go monster hunting. Grab a baseball bat and clear your house. Obviously there's nothing actually there but it changes your mindset from hunted to hunter. It's hard to feel afraid when you're the hunter and they're the prey

Zooman

I'm not going to watch it just because i don't like creepy stuff lol. It's not that creepy stuff is scary, it is just well...creepy..i've never been into that type of stuff.

LazyHermitCrab

I think you should watch a nice cartoon and turn all the lights on :) you could also go on pinterest and look at nice pictures of ice cream!

Bronson99

Thanks for this! I used to be creeped out by this kind of stuff, but now I find it refreshing... anyone who feels jaded by media in general, should see this stuff.

#10 in this list is classic... love the spectacularly creepy mood the maker of that video established.

#1 deserves to be #1.. it's creepy in the extreme.. you've been warned. But I love it.. this is highly artistic and it's a master class in how to make and edit a film for the most bizarre possible effect. I think I've learned a few things today!

Xion

If you're scared, don't watch those kind of things. Do you have nightmares often?

Arkeo2001

I agree with those who advice not to see creepy videos. When I was kid I had similar experiences and I understood soon that the best and possibily the only way to escape such problems was - and still is - to stop watching them.

FriendlyShadow

Hi there. I used to watch a lot of creepy/scary videos I thought just downright disturbed me and gave me occasional nightmares. Sometimes, I couldn't help but continue to watch them, but had no idea why I was still doing it. I think it might've been something you just can't help but look at, you can't help but feel distracted by. The best thing I could do was stop watching any scary video all together and turn to other things that made me feel content and not so anxious. I suggest doing the same thing.