I'm engaged!

Whooooo! My boyfriend (well, now fiance :cool:) actually managed to SURPRISE me with his proposal, which is a big shocker, lol. While he was making dinner, he asked me to look up a song he had been talking about on Youtube, and when I came over to the computer to do it, I saw this:

desktop-17.jpg

and this:

Ring008.jpg

I'm so happy, I can't stop grinning. :)

Remus

Staff member
awww thats romantic :)

I do love dyslexia, I first thought it a complaint "I'm Enraged"

Last edited:
Emily: I know right! I can't believe he got my taste so spot-on, we never actually sat down and talked about what I liked in rings, and I don't wear a lot of jewelry for him to stare at and say, "Oh, so this is what she likes." I mean, I'm sure I've mentioned that I don't like gems sticking above the ring, and I know I've mentioned that simpler is better, but I know that I've never said anything about not liking gold (I HATE gold, it seems gaudy to me :/). I'm so proud of him! :p

thao, it really was the perfect way to propose to me. :p I love puzzles and I hate contrivance, so I would have probably been a bit irritated if he had tried a traditional proposal, because it's just not US. This was perfect, it was fun to figure out, it was casual, it was on a regular day while he was heating up leftovers and I was reading, for heaven's sake. :p Pure awesome. I would have been so suspicious if he had tried getting me to do anything traditionally romantic! Hahaha.

philly2bits

Congratulations.

It took me a while to figure out the puzzle, and I knew it had something to do with marriage :rolleyes:

Tiercel

Ah, the poor fellow. Now he's forever stuck with all those weird faces of yours. ;)

Congratulations to you both, and may his mother accept you just as you are.

:)

Hahaha Tiercel. I'm looking forward to seeing how many funny faces I can fit into the wedding pictures ;).

Thanks everyone :)

Thanks Aimee!

I told my mom today via Myspace--I sent her a picture of the screenshot and asked her if she could figure out the riddle Aaron had given me. She wrote back saying she couldn't figure it out, so I sent her a picture of the ring and said, "This might help you solve it!" Within thirty seconds my inbox thing popped up and her response was: "omg is that your WEDDING RING?????????!!!!!!!!!"

Hahaha, needless to say, she's ecstatic!