If you could turn back the hands of time...

Kiwong

I'd ask to go to a different high school.

I wouldn't have given up on my knee injury so easily.

I wouldn't have moved to the north coast.

I don't think I'd use it. Things happend as they did, and they weren't great. But hey, I'm alive. Who knows which elements, and when they happened, had part (however big or small) in me not dieing.

Even if time travel was somehow possible in a way where you'd be in the past and aware of it, I don't think I'd want to.

Can I trade time travel for super powers? Because I have no problem abusing those. ;3

Lidk981

True...our reaction to the setbacks in our lives plays a huge role.As hard as it can be ,I think keeping a positive attitude is the best.

rosewood

ok, i thought about this now...

if we are the sum total of our challenges and triumphs
and our suffering is something that builds character and strength
then isn't our ability to feel compassion for others because of our suffering
a truly remarkable thing

so with that in mind, turning back the hands, would make me less comapssionate
and a much less spiritual being

turning back the hands of time; you would be nothing like yourself. Exact nor Opposite. There are infinite possibilities for an infinite amount of events. In which, you would encounter different amount of problems with different amount of outcomes resulting in a different amount of end results.

GraybeardGhost

I would tell myself to study, practice, work harder, join the Air Force, not to smoke or drink, to stay away from drugs, and on and on and on . . .

However, my past self would rebel against all that nagging and do just the opposite, and as a result, achieve even less than he did, the bum.

nick_23

I would go back to before i was born and make sure that my parents used protection. I cause too many problems and I'm just not good for anything :( i would trade the rest of my years and health with anyone.. 17 years has been long enough.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I wouldn't want to. I believe it all happened for a reason.

That's true.

Besides, in my case, it would change nothing. Most of the things that happened to me for so many years were difficult, if not impossible to prevent.

There's nothing you can do when a whole bunch of adults think they can do what they want to you, and you have to face the terrible consequences if you try to stand up for yourself, especially if you're a minor. You just have to wait for the day to pass and hope for the best. If something bad happened, they wouldn't believe you, or even worse, they'd say you were at fault, you had no one to turn to. So yeah, nothing much to do about it.

The only thing I've done was to wait and hope they change for the better. Surprisingly, it did happen for the most part.

I'd just change time traveling powers for teleportation. I could really use that at this point in my life.