I sincerely want to die...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satine

I'm just too scared to go to the nearest gun shop and buy a gun because I think people would know why I'm going. And I'm too scared of the pain.

I hope nature kills me soon in a most peaceful way because I am really not fit for this world, nor is anyone else able to put up with me.

Hun, if you really want to get out of the funk you're in, then deliberately put yourself through some of the things that are worrying you. At the moment (for the last few months, in fact) it's looked like you're doing little but fretting, online, about what might happen if you go out into the real world and try and get what you want out of life. Expend some energy in giving the things that worry you a fair try; you might find some of the feelings of wanting to end your life evaporate.

Either way, it makes sense to try, doesn't it?

mmmm

You're were such a cool person to chat to though, the one time I caught you there. I don't know why people are being so mean. If you are that fabulous in real life, I'd say suck it up while you're feeling crappy because you're going to be just fine.

Quiet Angel

Perhaps you could focus on the positives that are in your life. Are there any? Family? Friends? Nature? Your hobbies/interests? Remember that everyone was placed in this world for a reason, and you have a special purpose just as everyone else does. Without you in the world, it wouldn't be the same planet anymore. I hope you feel better, no1. Hopefully you'll find a way toward recovery.

Quiet Angel

....How do you know I can deal with my problems?....All im saying is grow some balls and stop acting like a big BABY. You talk as if your the only human being that's going through pain and suffering.

GROW UP.

That sounds a tiny bit harsh & I don't think that'll help no1.
It's understandable how complaints can feel bothersome, but
perhaps you can just avoid no1's threads & allow others to try
& help no1 instead? :confused: Sorry to sound 'mean' but I wanted to
get my point across.

Danfalc

Banned
how come everyone has to have a go at no1?

Agreed,there is being truthful and there is just being out of order,cos yeah telling someone to grow a set can(t!) (dayum spelling) really snap someone out of depression.We all have different levels of coping.

Try and keep it civil guys.

Last edited:

iamthenra

telling someone to grow a set can really snap someone out of depression.We all have different levels of coping.

Try and keep it civil guys.

I agree! Different levels of depression, coping, self esteem etc... We should never assume anything here. If you don't like someone, then just simply don't reply. Like my momma always said, if you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say nothing at all.... Or the Golden Rule? Let's all play nice! K? :D

Peace

JCS008

Life's tough, and its something I've learned to accept. People can be good or bad. Situations can work out or fail. Somethings are just messed up, but somethings can actually do good for you. Some people have it better than others, but some have it worse as well. You just need to move on though. Because if you at least try to live, you have a chance. But sitting there and complaining doesn't do much. Sure, we all need to vent sometime and there's nothing wrong with that. But it doesn't do you good sometimes to vent about everything that could be wrong with society.

Noca

Banned
Everyone here IMO is being too hard on no1. If you ever experienced being so depressed that you were suicidal then you would be more empathetic towards him. He is sick just like any other illness.

No1 I hope you get the help that you need, you owe it to yourself to get yourself help whether it be seeing a therapist or going on meds, or just doing meditation.

Noca

Banned
I'm just too scared to go to the nearest gun shop and buy a gun because I think people would know why I'm going. And I'm too scared of the pain.

I hope nature kills me soon in a most peaceful way because I am really not fit for this world, nor is anyone else able to put up with me.

You dont actually want to die, thats your depression talking. What you really want is for the pain to stop. The main reason someone commits suicide is because the pain exceeds their ability to cope.

Remus

Staff member
I'm seeing a few abrasive replies.

lets show abit more respect for each other, either that or we pull the thread

Last edited:

nev_vern

Would be so much easier. After all, after your dead its blank, blackness, no consiousness, no worries, so easy, NO PROBLEMS!! And i doubt your not going to give a S**t what other people think, about been selfish, about the pains of loved ones, blah blah blah.

Not that i could do it, but i have seriously thought about it, putting myself into a situation where second thoughts are not possible, where its either death or death. (Included Vodka, a Padlock, a Chain, and railway tracks, oh, did i mention the most vital part? throw away the key as far as you can?)

But hey! im still here!!

Nev

Last edited:

forgetmenots

Accept my friend request thingy on here... we should talk. You are NOT as bad as you think, or at all. You simply are different and there are many others like you. I know the feeling that you are experiencing, but you shouldn't persue it. It's something to fantasize about, that's it.

forgetmenots

I just read others' responses - not all, but some. Don't listen to people. Especially the rude ones who question you, critique you harshly, or judge you without even knowing you because you posted something while severely upset. It's upsetting to me, too, because I associate them with people who assumed crap of me without taking the time to know me. Really, do not listen, and send me a message or something. I will respond, I assure you. Some people come online when they feel ontop of the world, some others come on when they feel the opposite. Don't make any harsh decisions when you're feeling the latter, particularly from others' opinions on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.