I never run away from anyone. Everyone runs away from me

Roman Legion

I wouldn't know.. I never interact with anyone at all.. Except that VERY short job I got at a McDonalds.. I had to quit.. A story for another time.. :/

Feathers

How many people are we talking about? There are 7 billion people on the planet, ya know? :)

I've sometimes run away from people I love dearly or like a lot, just cause of feeling overwhelmed or busy with other things... So it may be nothing personal... Those people may return (some of them) or you'll meet new ones?

On the other hand if it were true for everyone, mikey what have you been doing? :eek:
(said tongue in cheek :) I know that I sometimes chased people away too, usually I'm at least somewhat aware of what might have been a factor...? Or you could ask a trusted friend maybe, what's up? Maybe they were just busy with own life...?)

Last edited:

Agent_Violet

I'm a runner...i've never been left by anyone physically,i'm always the one who leaves. i do get abandoned constantly on an emotional level though...of course i'm borderline so those abandonments could be real or a figment of my imagination.

Silatuyok

I'm a runner...i've never been left by anyone physically,i'm always the one who leaves. i do get abandoned constantly on an emotional level though...of course i'm borderline so those abandonments could be real or a figment of my imagination.

I'm with you on this one.

cosmosis

When I was younger I used to run away from everyone. People would constantly be chasing me and I would keep running. It sorta made me feel importand and I thought it was kinda fun for others to track me down. Now that I'm older though, sadly no one chases me anymore. I run away and they think I'm an idiot and just wave goodbye. Now I have virtually no one. For the first time in my life I am screaming for others and no one is there - no one cares anymore.

Iluv

Only the people who really care will run after you. Sometimes we push people away just a tad to see who will push back and who will pull you back.

The Lost

I've push people to see if they really cared. Knowing they did made me push them away indefinitely.

Last edited:
I don't run.
I can push inadvertently (usually anger/frustration) when someone tries to pry into me with questions too quickly.