I love to wear sunglasses!!!!

Blaze

I don't wear my sunglasses at all besides driving. I rarely go outside so It's not much of an issue.

Look Away

Sunglasses save my life. Face blockers all the way. My eyes are so sensitive that I have to wear them anyways, but I also like how they will hide your face. I've even worn them at night time, and in stores and stuff at times where I don't want people to see me. People will look at you then, but it's whatevs.

agoraphobickatie

that tattooed eyeball video is wicked!!! lmao! i love that show 'locked up', it always comes on until like 5 am on the weekends, shhhyeahhh!!

and i'm obsessed with sunglasses
126elur.jpg

i have tons of them.. i never spend more than 10 bucks on a pair though, haha

i do wear them for their original purpose, but a lot of times i'll wear them inside stores or random places just because i feel like it, lol, and i feel like it makes people think "damn, she's definitely not wanting anyone to look at her today.. don't look at her" ..wearing sunglasses inside makes me feel bitchy, and sometimes i just feel bitchy ;) lmao

edit-- dammit, that picture makes me miss the shizz out of my blonde hair ...::cries::

Diend

It's true, I wear my sunglasses whenever it is socially acceptable to do so....But not for the reasons that the manufacturer had intended. I use my sunglasses as an avoidance technique. I don't like eye contact and avoid it at all costs.. I often think that if someone looks me in the eyes then my game is up.... I think that other people will see who Iam and know most things about me by looking me in the eye....I guess I don't like eye contact.... Well, the so called experts say that the eyes are the window to the soul... I don't know about that...........

HEY! I have a similar tactic. My eyes are really bad from reading and computering so when I'm walking around my neighborhood (which I know like the back of my hand), I take my glasses off. All I see is a blur of color, but I can walk with my head up, and grin from ear to ear.