I love to wear sunglasses!!!!

Johno

It's true, I wear my sunglasses whenever it is socially acceptable to do so....But not for the reasons that the manufacturer had intended. I use my sunglasses as an avoidance technique. I don't like eye contact and avoid it at all costs.. I often think that if someone looks me in the eyes then my game is up.... I think that other people will see who Iam and know most things about me by looking me in the eye....I guess I don't like eye contact.... Well, the so called experts say that the eyes are the window to the soul... I don't know about that...........

Rodney

I'd love to wear sunglasses all the time but I fear it would draw attention towards me. :p Where the logic in that is, I do not know.

MaliceInWickedland

Thank God I came across this post!! I thought I was the only person who used sunglasses as a means of avoiding eye contact, especially at school. Before I didn't like to wear them very often because I felt they drew too much attention but now it doesn't really matter because even if it draws attention, I feel safer knowing my eyes are shielded behind the tinted lenses and eye contact doesn't make me feel as insecure and tense knowing people can't really notice where or what I'm looking at.

lunaticbinge

Screw sunglasses. I want this guy's contacts. People would avoid eye contact with YOU! They might be a little freaked out too though...
eyes.jpg

Last edited:

lunaticbinge

so incredibly wicked

i saw a youtube video on how two prison inmates tattooed each other with some makeshift gun

thats got to hurt like crazy!

Tattooed their eyes!!?? Like the balls not the lids? That is brutal! Can't be good for the eyes either.

MaliceInWickedland

yup, they said it was like an icepick or something similar going at the back of your eye for each little stab

as for the thread, i dont own sunglasses anymore (I lost my pair) but when i had aviators i loved them for this very same reason

YouTube - Prison Convict Tattoos The Whites Of His Eyes

No way... :eek:
I found myself wincing throughout the entire video even if they didn't show any actual tattooing. Just the thought of having a needle getting pricked into your eyeball every millisecond or so... *shudders*

coyote

I have sunglasses that attach to my regular glasses rims magnetically

I wear them as much i can possibly stand

i like hiding my eyes behind shades

The Nephilim

It's true, I wear my sunglasses whenever it is socially acceptable to do so....But not for the reasons that the manufacturer had intended. I use my sunglasses as an avoidance technique. I don't like eye contact and avoid it at all costs.. I often think that if someone looks me in the eyes then my game is up.... I think that other people will see who Iam and know most things about me by looking me in the eye....I guess I don't like eye contact.... Well, the so called experts say that the eyes are the window to the soul... I don't know about that...........

I use my sunnies for the same reason. I do feel a little more relaxed when people can't see my eyes. I hide behind them, I guess.

coyote

I have two pairs of classic Ray-Ban aviators - willing to part with them

I can't use them, since I don't wear contacts anymore

who wants to start the bidding?

ilmatross

I have two pairs of classic Ray-Ban aviators - willing to part with them

I can't use them, since I don't wear contacts anymore

who wants to start the bidding?

if i had a dollar to my name id snatch them up from you coyote ::p: