I love COFFEE (inspired by i love tea)

Nack

Banned
I've heard coffee is bad on the heart say it isn't so? More reason I choose Tea over coffee :p I can binge drink tea and still be alive tommorow!

Square_Eyes

I've had, like, one reasonably acceptable tasting coffee in my entire existence. Was a fluke I reckons. Coffee sucks. ::p:

philly2bits

I've always heard that coffee is an acquired taste. I guess I'll never know since I didn't like it the first time I tried it and I'm certainly not going to waste money trying it again.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I've always heard that coffee is an acquired taste. I guess I'll never know since I didn't like it the first time I tried it and I'm certainly not going to waste money trying it again.

That's the spirit. Ha Ha

I love coffee. It gets my creative juices flowing and puts me in a good mood.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
That's the spirit. Ha Ha

I love coffee. It gets my creative juices flowing and puts me in a good mood.

It gets my pee flowing but I'm not sure it makes me more creative.
eyebrow.gif

scarletlee

White no sugar, i love coffee but i've had to cut it down lately because it makes my anxiety worse.

Yummy recipe:
Frangelico Affogato

30ml Frangelico
3 scoops ice-cream
1 shot espresso

Pour Frangelico and espresso over ice-cream, serve with a sprinkle of chocolate. Enjoy :)

U

userremoved

Being a PC gamer, I'm am well acquainted with caffeine and indeed I do enjoy coffee. Every sip makes me all warm and tingly inside. :)

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Coffee has done for my mood than any anti-depressant I was ever prescribed. Caffeine is the food of the gods.

And yes, I'm in the grips of a post-coffee moment right now.