I love COFFEE (inspired by i love tea)

Lorraine Manca

true love, no joke. i think i'd die without it. any one else want to profess love of coffee? sorry chained! i stole the thread idea i think!

Lorraine Manca

The smell of coffee makes me ill sometimes. Quite ironic, really, considering I work in a coffee shop...

that is ironic, im sorry! theres nothing worse than the smell of old burnt coffee, but still it warms the soul, and its worlds better than water with leaves in it thankyou very much mr burke

johnny 85

i love coffee, when i was off the ciggs i hardly drank it but now that im back on them i find myself drinkin coffee the whole time !! its a great energy booster in the morning ( well afternoon, when i wake up, lol).

coffee drinkers unite :D btw im aware as to how corny that sounded ::(:

iamthenra

I love the smell sometimes even better than the taste... I like any medium roast.. Nothing too strong. I bought some Starbucks at Costco the other day and it was pretty good! Of course I drink it black, nothing added... My buddy usually pours a ton of cream and sugar in his, by the time he's done all you taste is cream and sugar... Haha!
4405449332_ce0f4272ed_o.gif

Last edited:
There used to be this customer who came into my work and he would request 3 tablespoons of butter in his coffee. What the hell!

lunarla

I definitely enjoy coffee, but I don't drink it too often because I do find that it can make me more anxious. A couple years back I was at my brother's apartment and all he does is drink coffee. I think I had like 5 cups through the morning/afternoon and I was on edge for the rest of the day! 1 cup has been my limit from that day on, lol.

Lorraine Manca

I love the smell sometimes even better than the taste... I like any medium roast.. Nothing too strong. I bought some Starbucks at Costco the other day and it was pretty good! Of course I drink it black, nothing added... My buddy usually pours a ton of cream and sugar in his, by the time he's done all you taste is cream and sugar... Haha!
4405449332_ce0f4272ed_o.gif

i have to be very desperate to drink it black, otherwise i take mine with milk. yum, happiness in a cup

iamthenra

Too much of it my tremors go into overdrive... After a few cups you would swear I had Parkinsons...
icon_61.gif

Lorraine Manca

i drink at least a pot a day too barry, and like you iamthenra it makes my hands shake too, but its worth it! that sounds terrible doesnt it? im definately addicted. i like to sit in the coffee shops with a large coffee and listen to the people talk. im so nosy! theres one coffee shop nearby that is completely covered wall to wall and right up to the ceiling with used books. in a coffee shop, you can get away with being by yourself not like at other places

Remus

Staff member
I used to work for starbucks as a barista, so.... of course I love it! :cool:

Have to limit my intake to 2 cups a day though coz of heartburn and it's very bad for anxiety (but hard to resist)