I Know very well how SP / SA sucks but Test Your SA level

Ms Cloud

My anxiety disorder, something I was diagnosed with is directly linked to my thoughts, and this can bring on physical symptoms.
Yes of course. Sorry, I was unclear. I didn't mean that the disorder can't be linked to thoughts. I only said it was not linked to thoughts in my case. The common factor is the physical symptoms, hence the questions in that test.

:/

I got 44. I really don't like this test though. Most of the questions are based on physical symptoms less than the actually anxiety, so I wouldn't really call it accurate. Not everyone gets physical symptoms, even with really bad anxiety, I just tend to get them a lot....

Waybuloo

Hey, I got 14!! Mild anxiety according to the test!! :) But I still think that SA is more linked to thoughts, and this test is focused essentially on physical symptoms, so I don't completely agree with the result.

Well physical symptoms make anxiety worse, it contributes to more of a vicious cycle. Not only are you preoccupied with negative thoughts and the feeling of anxiety, but you feel like the pauper in the room when everyone can see your trembling, sweating, shaking, blushing, and looking like you are about to drop. Your anxiety is there for the world to see and ridicule.

Back when I didn't have physical symptoms, it was bliss. I would give anything to get rid of the blushing, shaking, and uncontrollable trembling and twitching.

My score is 35

fitftw

Scored 23. Moderate anxiety. Anxiety is not my real problem. I'd say AvPD. I literally won't go down an aisle in the supermarket unless it's empty or I don't feel nervous around whoever is in it.