I had a strange dream last night. What did you dream?

I dreamt that I was working at a chemist (the place of my first job when I was 15), and I was trying on the Nivea products. One of creams sort of plastered my face in green goo, so I reached for my face wipes and they weren't there. My old boss (from my most recent ex-job) had taken them.

I was very upset that I had nothing to wipe this goo off my face.

Then I ended up being locked in this guarded cell, but the walls were concrete not bars... and I was still flipping out that I had nothing to wipe my face with.

Fin.
Lame, I know.

^ I wonder what the "face wipes" represented? It was something that you needed but could not get to. That is interesting.

My dream last night was climbing up a steep, very high cliff face. Down below was a very deep lake full of black water. It was dark as it was night time.
Several times I almost fell into it and the terror of not knowing what could be in the deep lake was extreme.

Froggy246

I dreamt that I was working at a chemist (the place of my first job when I was 15), and I was trying on the Nivea products. One of creams sort of plastered my face in green goo, so I reached for my face wipes and they weren't there. My old boss (from my most recent ex-job) had taken them.

Then I ended up being locked in this guarded cell, but the walls were concrete not bars... and I was still flipping out that I had nothing to wipe my face with.

Fin.
Lame, I know.

The face wipes were within you all the time my friend! And you can use them to reveal the true self, the light within, when you are ready. All barriers are but an illusion, a trick of the mind .. LOL.

Froggy246

^

My dream last night was climbing up a steep, very high cliff face. Down below was a very deep lake full of black water. It was dark as it was night time.
Several times I almost fell into it and the terror of not knowing what could be in the deep lake was extreme.

It's time to face your fears great warrior, and journey into the unknown. Good luck on your quest and remember that you do not travel alone! :bigsmile:

GraybeardGhost

I have job dreams fairly often, but only about the ones that ended badly. Is that the case for you as well? Perhaps the first job left you with some sort of stigma (real or imagined) and the other reinforced it in some way. Now you may feel as if you're trapped in an undesirable place in your life, with no way to rectify the past.

Or I may be full of crap. :idontknow:

I dreamed that I met up with an ex-girlfriend in a diner, and she informed me that I have an eight-year-old son. :eek:

I know she has a kid, but I haven't seen her in over ten years, so I don't think he could be mine. Still, one wonders. :question:

Xervello

Fin.
Lame, I know.

A dream remembered is a dream worth dreamt. If for no other reason than making you think about things.

One dream I've had on a few occasions was a troubling one. It was about the dog I had prior to the puppy I have now. She was critically injured, suffering in pain. So I decided to put her out of her misery. But all I had was a baseball bat for some reason. I swing it hard enough to knock her out but instead of killing her I just make her suffer more. She cries out in pain. So I swing again. And again. But it's just hurting her more. After that, the dreams morphs into a different thing, as my dreams tend to do. I really hated that one.

Ithior

Dreamt that I was running away from the police or FBI or CIA for some reason, but they weren't after me because I committed a crime, but rather did something that went against their interests (I think, I can't remember that part well). I remember that I got near home and I transformed into a 2meter tall black man (I'm a 1.66cm tall white guy). I was actually even taller than that because I somehow was squatting and I was walking around with my head between my knees and was as tall as my sister (160cm or so). There was a huge crowd inside my tiny house and I escaped with my sister to the small bathroom. After that I returned to normal and escaped from there.

I was at a road by myself and I found an old friend of mine, and asked him for a ride. I found myself inside his truck (or so I thought), and I was seeing the cars on the highway passing by us (we weren't moving yet). Then this truck comes straight at us without stopping and I panicked, but it went right below us. I realised I was in some sort of flying vehicle. We started moving towards a gas station. When we got out, I noticed that the vehicle somewhat resembled a very small zeppelin, though the dashboard was just like a normal car. It was hovering above the filling spot. There was a metal chain tying the vehicle down.

As we entered the convenience store to pay, I noticed my friend had an equal metal chain around his waist, and that the loose end was pointing in my direction, as if pulled by a magnet. I looked behind me, and I saw our moon really close to the planet, and another moon right behind it, and another planet Earth behind that moon. All of them in a straight line, all of them extremely close to each other and they seemed to be moving towards our planet. I tried to tell my friend but I was just speechless. Everyone inside the convenience store then saw it, and their reaction was just like as if a baby started crying (people would look but they wouldn't have any reaction to it). It was like everyone accepted their lives ended there. Same for me, I completely accepted it.

After standing still for a few seconds waiting for the end of the world, everyone went back to their normal lives again, and my friend paid for some chips and gas at the register. We went out, the sky now dark, and the moon hadn't crashed into our planet. Instead, it had docked with the Earth. If we looked to the front, instead of seeing the sky and the horizon, we would see the moon's surface and yellow/orange light could be seen coming from windows on the moon (as if the surface was a wall and the houses were built inside the moon). Apparently we were living in an age where people lived on the moon since that didn't surprise me, but it was a very beautiful image. That moment felt like those cliffhangers in sci-fi shows.

Then I woke up with my alarm clock. A shame, that dream had a lot of potential.

Kiwong

I was in a running race, it was Gold Coast 10km. I knew I wasn't going to run well because I haven't been training much. I took off feeling a bit winded in my chest, from lack of fitness, but I was up with the leaders, and I started to overtake one of the elite master runners. The race went downhill on bitumen and then turned right and right again.

Then it went uphill into a building construction site, and I could only just see the next runner ahead. The course went over a single lane wooden plank, raised on bricks over muddy ground of the building site. Am I going the right way? I couldn't see any other runners. What a crappy course.

Then I saw a tunnel ahead and there blue flags with distance to go markers on them. One said 18km, which didn't make sense, that must be for the half marathon I thought, then there was a flag with 4km on it, and two course marshals indicated I turn left into another tunnel.

When I emerged on the other side it was night time, there were no other runners around. I took a wrong turn into an alleyway near a hotel. I ran a bit further, and thought I am lost. This dream was getting really frustrating. I could hear the race announcer in the distance and the start finish, so I ran towards that. I wondered if any other runners had got lost.

Then I was sitting in my 4WD, on a busy road. There were parking violation pamphlets on my windscreen about 10 of them. On the Gold Coast they give you a warning of illegal parking before they book you.

All the runners where coming past on the road sprinting towards the finish. I was going to have to wait a long time before I could drive away.

Eventually I did drive away, but I lost interest in the dream, I don't remember much more of it.

It's funny that even when I am not running much I still dream about it.

A dream of finding a beautiful photo of forget-me-nots strung together as you would daisies. The artist making this chain of tiny blue flowers had been doing so for a long time, it still wasn't finished

DepravedFurball

Well... I found myself in a marathon race in typical Canadian fashion... the course was on ice, seemingly in a wide, massive marshland.

For some odd reason, the course went both ways, as if there were groups of competitors released during specific intervals, and the times were individualized.

I remember at some point I fell through the ice, and was plunged into freezing-cold waters. Got out easily enough, and found myself at a course-side hotel's patio, where spectators were drinking hot, spiced brandy in little shot glasses...

One of the servers, obviously aware that I was freezing to death, completely snubbed me a shot of that life-saving alcohol, and instead served other patrons.

I woke up... and it was about 10 degrees C in my room... -17C outside.

Guess my mind was trying to tell me to wake the hell up and un-block the hot-air register. Whups.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
My latest dream was kinda funny. Somebody told me I'm too quiet, then, for some reason, I stood up and sang "O Sole Mio" with a tenor voice.

You can't explain that.

Ithior

I've been dreaming a lot about my elementary school days. Yesterday I dreamt about a girl that liked me back then and her godmother (who was my maths teacher in highschool). Today I dreamt about many people from my class back then and I was having a lot of fun in the school's big sand soccer field. I even woke up smiling, which I don't remember ever happening before.

I wonder if this means anything.