I got my fire back!

Draconess25

It was actually really sudden. One day, I couldn't even order food or ask for help at a store. Then my mom's boyfriend kicked us out, and the next day, I was ready to go out and rule the world. I got my fire back. I still have it, though it's a little difficult to keep in check. But I'm okay now. Just an *******.

Actually, I'm not even sure I had SA. I had all the symptoms, but I don't think they come and go. And I obviously still have concerns, just like any other person. Mainly fears of loved ones being hurt, sick, or lost completely. But I think that one is normal. And even then, I know what they are and aren't capable of. They aren't stupid or helpless. At least not usually. But with most of my old fears, I just don't care anymore. The toaster won't kill me. A tummyache doesn't mean I have cancer. The simple opinions of the average ignorant fool are insignificant to me.

But if I even had SA, I've now been "cured" since late November of 2013. If I didn't have it, I'm not even sure if I belong here, but oh well. I belong where I choose to belong. Besides, I like the people here. SA or no SA, I might be able to help them, or they might be able to help be. So yeah.

Silatuyok

But if I even had SA, I've now been "cured" since late November of 2013. If I didn't have it, I'm not even sure if I belong here, but oh well. I belong where I choose to belong. Besides, I like the people here. SA or no SA, I might be able to help them, or they might be able to help be. So yeah.

You are always most welcome here! :thumbup:

I can relate to the original poster here. Life is made up of ebbs and flows of fortune and misfortune, happiness and sadness, positivity and negativity. When you catch a good wave, it's important to recognize it (something you're doing right now - so good on you!).

I'm happy for your positive upswing. Keep it going and 'feel' this time with gratitude.