I am not sure...but I think someone flirted with me today

I'd say be polite and nice to her back, and find out. :3

Even if she's not interested in you romantically, she still sounds like she could be an awesome friend. It's worth a try either way. ;3

agoraphobickatie

aww haha, that's cute what she did! i would say she was flirting in a cute way, she was being nice and made a funny comment and flashed you a grin! i mean, she wouldn't just do that to some jerk looking guy, ya know? i think you should definitely visit that coffee shop more often, give her some smiles and see what happens! :)

KiaKaha

Banned
Hey guys, I thought I would post this in this thread. I just wanted to let you know....

After a particularly bad day today I saw a shimmer of happiness. I ordered a coffee today, and after the coffee girl being particularly sweet to me, and me barely being coherent with the english language... I managed to get a rapport going with her...and she invited me out to watch her sing tonight at a club and a drink afterwards...

I am nervous, but it feels good. She made what was turning out to be a horrible day into something that makes me feel like I am in a dream...

sorry if this makes no sense... I am in a weird mood.

And thank you...for all your responses too...they did help me :)

Feathers

YAY Kiwi! :) GO YOU!!

Mind you she might only like to have more people at her gig too, friends invite friends or friendly people too.. So don't read too much into it, on the other hand, it might be the beginning of a lovely friendship or perhaps even something more! Just see how it goes!!

(And remember, even if she doesn't flirt with you in THAT particular way (singers and waitresses are notorious to flirt!), she might have awesome friends or other people you can meet through her!!)

She may have other people there too to meet and greet, at that time you might just start a conversation with anyone else there who might be friendly or shy-looking too or her guitarist etc? (If she *is* interested, don't talk to her too-hot friends though, or at least not too much, that would be my tip, lol.)
She'll appreciate it if you'll listen when she sings and have an opinion later, genuine appreciation is best - for what you really liked..

So, just be cool with it and good luck!!

Rembrandt Broam

Hey guys, I thought I would post this in this thread. I just wanted to let you know....

After a particularly bad day today I saw a shimmer of happiness. I ordered a coffee today, and after the coffee girl being particularly sweet to me, and me barely being coherent with the english language... I managed to get a rapport going with her...and she invited me out to watch her sing tonight at a club and a drink afterwards...

I am nervous, but it feels good. She made what was turning out to be a horrible day into something that makes me feel like I am in a dream...

sorry if this makes no sense... I am in a weird mood.

And thank you...for all your responses too...they did help me :)

That, sir, is the singular most awesome thing I have heard all day. Actually, make that all week.

Enjoy your date! :D

KiaKaha

Banned
Gah... I cant do this, I think my social phobia is taking away another one of lifes great opportunities...

Thank you for your encouragement but I will shut up about it now.....

DanFC

Oh come on, you got to go through with it :(

If it's too late think up of a great excuse for her :D

Feathers

Well GO GO GO!! (Is it still a chance to go or did you miss it?)

In that case, she might think you're even hotter and more unattainable, or just busy or something came up (sometimes chicks can dig these things :)) so don't fret too much about it..

Just be nice next time!!

KiaKaha

Banned
Well she has a boyfriend. That was it...its all over, this was my one chance for love...I mean she plays guitar man...could anyone possibly be more perfect for me? Beautiful AND talented? I guess its ok, we can "just be friends"...

Anyway, I will shut up about it now... Im going to the pub. Have a nice day yall :)

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that Kiwi! You've given it your best. That was very brave. And at least you've gained a new friend, that's something right? ;3

coyote

Well she has a boyfriend. That was it...its all over, this was my one chance for love...I mean she plays guitar man...could anyone possibly be more perfect for me? Beautiful AND talented? I guess its ok, we can "just be friends"...

Anyway, I will shut up about it now... Im going to the pub. Have a nice day yall :)

There will be another :]