How to act towards men you are attracted to...

MikeyC

Plan B:
Run around the block 18 times; get all hot and sweaty, and then approach your target and pour a bottle of water over your head and chest.
Then look him in the eyes and say: "What the **** are YOU lookin' at?!"
I would answer truthfully as soon as I could lift my jaw up.

"I'm sweaty. Do you like getting sweaty? Want to get sweaty together?"
Interesting. I'll have to try this one on the girls.

Feathers

lol!! This thread is getting more and more hilarious!! :)

Run around the block 18 times; get all hot and sweaty
this is actually a pretty good approach: as you run and feel good you release endorphins and become more attractive too! :) Maybe it's better to have a more scenic route tho if you can??
(Unless you're trying to bump into someone who, err, hangs around the block??)

I'm not sure about the bottle and the speech tho lol!! (Maybe depends who you wanna attract?? worked on Mikey?? :))

Not sure if this would work on girls too? I've seen attractive sportsy men but was usually too timid to say anything but 'hi' back or so - there was no bottle/water or speech involved tho?? (I'd probably run away anyway haha!!)

MikeyC

this is actually a pretty good approach: as you run and feel good you release endorphins and become more attractive too! :) Maybe it's better to have a more scenic route tho if you can??
Being hot and sweaty will make you feel good, but you'll look like a waterfall. Ha.

I'm not sure about the bottle and the speech tho lol!! (Maybe depends who you wanna attract?? worked on Mikey?? :))
I'm easy to please.