How psychopathic are you?

coyote

45%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

and i picked kittens :thumbup:

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Scored 6%

"You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily."

ImNotMyIllness

I scored 30%. I agree with that assessment but the test seems very short to me.
"You are warm and empathetic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily."

WaningMoon

30%

"You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily."

Psychotic

21%. I don't feel it was the greatest test either. It was really short and a couple of the questions don't necessarily indicate that you have any psychopathic tendencies, which is why it would be better if combined with more questions.

SilentBird

15%

This assessment catches people between 6% and 30% based on the results people have posted so far.

SilentBird

This is what they say if you get 100% for being psychopathic :thinking:

"You can play hardball with the best of them! You know what you want and are not afraid to go for it – even if it means bending the rules occasionally and putting a few noses out of joint on the way. Nothing fazes you. You are decisive, self-confident and pretty much up for anything. You are a ‘means-to-an-end’ person. For you, it’s not necessarily a matter of right or wrong, but of what gets the job done. ‘Bring it on’ is your mantra, but to help those around you keep their heads, you should learn some tricks to help you temper your self-satisfying tendencies..."

My score 91%

You can play hardball with the best of them! You know exactly what you want and are not afraid to go for it - even if it means bending the rules occasionally and putting a few noses out of joint on the way. Nothing fazes you. You are decisive, self confident, and pretty much up for anything. You're a "means-to-an-end" person. For you, it's not necessarily a matter of right or wrong, but what gets the job done. 'Bring it on' is your mantra, but to help those around you keep their heads, you should learn some tricks to help you temper your self - satisfying tendencies...

coyote

My score 91%

You can play hardball with the best of them! You know exactly what you want and are not afraid to go for it - even if it means bending the rules occasionally and putting a few noses out of joint on the way. Nothing fazes you. You are decisive, self confident, and pretty much up for anything. You're a "means-to-an-end" person. For you, it's not necessarily a matter of right or wrong, but what gets the job done. 'Bring it on' is your mantra, but to help those around you keep their heads, you should learn some tricks to help you temper your self - satisfying tendencies...

when was the last time anyone took a look under your house?

Remus

Staff member
My score 91%

Interesting score :thumbup:

The TV programme mentioned psychopaths have no fears and are phobia free. I'm guessing that's not entirely your experience.

I agree with others though that this test is far too simplistic.

Subpop

48%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

Interesting score :thumbup:

The TV programme mentioned psychopaths have no fears and are phobia free. I'm guessing that's not entirely your experience.

I agree with others though that this test is far too simplistic.

I have a few fears and phobias. I agree with others and you about the test.