Votes: 7 7.8%
  • once a month

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Until and unless asked to..!

Votes: 6 6.7%

• Total voters

Lea

Banned
Once every day. I don't know why two a day is necessary.

I also used to shower once a day until several years ago. I started to shower twice, because I was in a hot country and always came home sweaty. Then I kept this habit even at home, to shower in the morning and when I come back from outside. I don´t think it´s absolutely necessary unless it´s hot and you get sweaty, but it feels better.. If I don´t go out, I shower only once a day.

planemo

I pretty much stay at home, and hardly ever go out, but i still prefer to take a shower just about everyday. Hygiene is pretty important to me so feeling clean helps with my mood.

MollyBeGood

I like baths.

ohh me too. I have always managed to afford a hot tub/spa in the past, one out side under the stars is what I love the most of all! miss it soo much sometimes but I do have a nice bath tub now so it's ok.

mozart87

hahaah..well in my third world country there is a big problem with the centralized heating system so for many years I had to take almost cold showers LOL
but for a year now I have gas boiler so it changed dramatically the number of showers so now it's one everyday..
lately I find it really good in the morning..it really wakes me up

Last edited:
atleast every second day for me...but i always have to show in the pm otherwise i get itchy after, its the strangest thing..only happens in summer too

What do we shower with?... Ain't THAT the question I'd like to know some opinions on? Personally I like the standard wash cloth, some prefer a poofy little thing with a string on it. Anybody use steel wool or sand paper? I'm kidding!