how many of you are untalented?

LockieKermit

Everyone has Talent in something...you just havn't looked hard enough or havn't tried. Dont tell me you dont have talent

LockieKermit

Im pretty good at sport...I also can look at different sides of things...as im 15, Ive yet to discover or hone my true talents...

206Raider

You don't have to be supertalented at anything, you just have to find something that interests you and work hard to become good at it and then call it a talent. I don't know what the hell I'm good at either, but I think I'm good at helping people feel better and people seem to like me for reasons unknown even though I'm so quiet a lot of the time. I've been told I'm a good writer but I don't write hardly ever and artistic but I don't draw much either.

Your right this is hard to come up with an answer becuase I can think of a lot of things I'm not good at but not much I'm great at. Hopefully in 2010 I can find my calling lol.

Shift

So, I am really good at picking up paper bags with my teeth while standing on one foot with both hands behind my back. I don't know how useful that talent can be outside of playing that game. Haha.

Last edited:

Lorraine Manca

i think talent is a moment of being spontaneous. its like you forget who you're supposed to be and remember who you are. anxiety really gets in the way of that. its just another reason to either beat the problem or trick it.

talent doesnt NOT take training, so you cant give up because of that. folk art is my favorite because those artist arent trained. its like its more pure! thats better than someone who was "taught" to be creative. just my opinon though!

philly2bits

I don't think I'm particularly talented at anything. It's doesn't bother me though. Just because I am not good at some of the things I like does not keep me from doing them. I do them because I enjoy it, not because I'm good.

First off everyone has their talent, there are so many aspects of life that everyone has to be good at one of them. I'm good at fighting, that's it, martial arts is my calling and besides that I pretty much suck at everything without practicing until I hate it, but I have learned that anybody can do anything through hard work, so if u think u don't have any talents just find something you like and make yourself good at it, then when it becomes easy, you've officially developed a talent, maybe not as pure as others, but better than making a post to make yourself feel better cause you never tried to shoot for the stars! Reach out and grab em, everyone can, no one is exempt!

Mokkat

Im pretty good at music, and I get complimented for it - but my shyness of people and my anxiety of not being good enough - to get into a musical education, doing good in front of people, recording music and showing it to others - makes me hate myself. I cant develope, I suck :S

I can pat my head and rub my stomach simultaneously! It's astounding!!!
Las Vegas beckons :)

LOL...
Yeah I don't have any talents either..Ive tried and tried to come up with one and well nothing lol.
Although..if there was a trivia show about music I would prob walk away with a lot of money. I know a lot about music.

Some say I'm talented at writing - they are lairs, and just say so to make me feel better. My memory is mush, I can spell a word one week, and the next week forget. I was perfectly fine last year. I feel like an artiest who's had his hands chopped off - he just sits there, staring at the canvas, seeing what he wanted to paint, and just not expressing himself the way he wants.

aizome

i feel pretty untalented until i realise my actual problem is not really liking anything. it's hard to work at becoming skillful at something when you have no passion for it. :\

Luke1993

i feel pretty untalented until i realise my actual problem is not really liking anything. it's hard to work at becoming skillful at something when you have no passion for it. :\

Yes I am essentially the same but don't like to admit it.

aizome

Yes I am essentially the same but don't like to admit it.
it's not an easy thing to admit really, i know i always feel like people just think i'm lazy or something, but i just seriously have no real interest in anything.

I'm a dabbler and not good at anything in particular either. I have a wide range of interest but shallow in each of them.

Yes, it's freak me out me someone ask me what is my talent.