How are you feeling?

F0AM

4 weeks later back home. Can't drive for 2 weeks.

Welcome back Kiwong! how's your heart?

So damn frustrated. I consider myself to be 'OK' at computer work, but I can't work out how to post pics on this site... I must be dumber than I feel :(

Oh by the way, welcome home Kiwong :)

Probably there are other ways but i'll tell you how i do it:

-For internet pics:
1 select "insert image"
insertimage.gif

2 paste the URL of the image you got by right clicking on it and selecting "copy the URL of this image" - that works for gifs too

-For pics stored on your device:
1 click
attach.gif
"attach images"
2 select file
3 upload (Make sure the file matches the size indicated below) :)
4 By default they appear at the end of your post so if you want to change the location, just click again the clip icon and select the file displayed, something like this will appear on your post: ATTACH -whatever-ATTACH, copy/paste it where you want it to be shown.
BTW if the post is too short, nothing will be displayed, i think.
Tip Always preview posts to make sure everything is ok!

I hope this helped and not created more confusion lol

Probably there are other ways but i'll tell you how i do it:

-For internet pics:
1 select "insert image"
insertimage.gif

2 paste the URL of the image you got by right clicking on it and selecting "copy the URL of this image" - that works for gifs too

-For pics stored on your device:
1 click
attach.gif
"attach images"
2 select file
3 upload (Make sure the file matches the size indicated below) :)
4 By default they appear at the end of your post so if you want to change the location, just click again the clip icon and select the file displayed, something like this will appear on your post: ATTACH -whatever-ATTACH, copy/paste it where you want it to be shown.
BTW if the post is too short, nothing will be displayed, i think.
Tip Always preview posts to make sure everything is ok!

I hope this helped and not created more confusion lol
Thank you for taking the time to post these instructions, FOAM. I have had them copied somewhere before but I lost them. Thanks. :perfect:

The recent/existing conditions are:
- not feeling good
- the mood, could be better
- ****ed
- the present may be doom'n'gloom but the future is bright (i hope)
- struggling
- ****ing ****ed
- ****ing diabolical

Oh what a great system i have for recording my mental state. If only it worked... (to make me feel better) :kickingmyself:

Last edited:
I'm feeling pretty damn grateful right now. My job is willing to work with my new school schedule, anyone I express my career goals to are extremely supportive, my family picked me up from work, had dinner waiting for me and my nephew made me a fruit smoothie for dessert - I'm feeling like a princess!

Also, at work today, I wore my hair down for the first time ever and got rave reviews from literally everyone. Even doctors took more notice of me - it was quite flattering/ego boosting, but I felt like I was in the Twilight Zone.

I can't tell if subconsciously I was sending better vibes and that's what caused peoples' reactions, or, if people are really that much into looks.

Kiwong

I don't know yet Blue Days. i think some heart surgery these days is more key hole.Pethaps it can be treated with medication.

F0AM

I'm sure Doctors will avoid surgery if there's an alternative! Take things easy, let that heart fully recover and you'll see how everything turns out well :thumbup:

Sorry to read that, can't be mended? What happended?, if you don't mind me asking

We keep having major conflict, caused by me, and said friend gets really upset & also angry. Our two personalities seem to conflict with each other. I'm unsure if at either end, we can do anything about it. Maybe some time apart may help? Or talk less?

F0AM

You said that conflict is caused by you, cant you avoid doing that which causes it?

Maybe apologizing would be a first step, it's a way of showing that you value your friendship. Tho if he/she's very angry right now, i think you should give him/her some time in order for that person to calm down and think things more clearly, but don't wait too long so that your relationship cools down (he/she may think that you don't care if you wait too much), like food, if it is too hot, don't eat it right away if you don't want to burn your tongue, wait till it's warm but not cold!

I don't know the full story and things may be more complicated but i think it's worth a try if that person means a lot to you :)

Good luck and i hope your relationship turns back to normal!

F0AM

Only the ending ir the whole book? Would you recommend It?

Could someone recommend me a horror book/story/film/whatever?

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Just the ending, I wanted an awesome showdown and it kind of just fizzled out.

It's a very good book, with great characters and a good story, it just has a lackluster ending.

As far as horror films, have you watched many David Cronenberg movies?

I especially like his remake of The Fly, and also Videodrome.

Red Dragon is a great horror/suspense novel even if it has been adapted to the screen a million times.

There's a lot of great reading in that one, it's Thomas Harris' best book.

F0AM

You know u are the best, right? LONG LIVE THE NEW FLESH! I LOVE those films and the funny thing is that i was looking for them yesterday haha

Body horror genre is my favourite!