How are you feeling?

shy_girl

lonely, depressed, worried. often i feel filled with dread thinking and believing that i am going to be like this my whole life. that thought really makes me feel sick.
buuuuut u hav to stay positive :) 8O :roll:

Higolo

I feel alright. Controlled breathing really helps when i'm feeling anxious.
Pity i find it so difficult to use when i'm in social situations :x

cutefluffykitten said:
girly cramps and sick of getting periods :lol:

They are evil! You tried going on the pill? It makes them hurt loads less. A hot bath and a hot water bottle are a girls best friends!! :lol:

I'm not too bad today, a tiny bit down, but altogether feeling fairly okay.

Feelin' Alright by Joe Cocker

Seems I've got to have a change of scene
every night I have the strangest dreams;
Imprisoned by the way it could have been,
Left here on my own or so it seems.
I've got to leave before I start to scream,
But someone locked the door and took the key.

You feelin' alright
I'm not feelin' too good myself.
Well, you feelin' alright
I'm not feelin' too good myself.

Well boy, you sure took me for one big ride,
And even now I sit and wonder why,
That when I think of you I start myself to cry,
I just can't waste my time, I must keep dry.
Gotta stop believing in all your lies,
'Cause there's too much to do before I die.

You feelin' alright ......

Don't get too lost in all I say,
In a better time, you know, I really felt that way.
But that was then; Now, you know, it's today,
I can't get set, so I guess I'm here to stay.
'Til someone comes along and takes my place,
With a diff'rent name, oh, and a diff'rent face

You feeling alright ......

Higolo

Feel VERY good!
Just went to the local youth club, and i coped with it really well!

I was starting conversations (i didn't mind if they weren't long convo's, but i STARTED conversations!), having a laugh with people my age, and the girls were checking me out, too!

Oh shit, i'm starting to analyse the evening through those negative 'glasses' again.. :cry:

Emma

I'm feeling ugly and like shit today!!!

I rang the doctor to tell him my medication isn't working anymore, I'm still in pain and I want it to go away....he hasn't called back though :(

It's been nearly two years.....I can't live like this anymore....so I'm sulking right now
*Emma pouts and crosses her arms*

Y

I feel so down today :(, with no reason, no specific reason at least, i have lots of reasons to be sad but still i used to be happy but today its different. Its like suddenly i realized how pathetic my life is :/

Im thinking of changing my pill so ive lowered the dosage of Paxil, its probably bacause of that...

BrownEyes

kind of nervous. I have this secret santa exchange thing at work and its really no big deal, but you know with us SP people....I overanalyze everything and I always need everyone to be 100% happy. So, right now I'm feeling very insecure about the present I bought. I feel like throwing up. I just don't feel like going to the party at all. But I have to.

It's in an hour and right now, I just wish I was at home, in bed. :(

uk_27

Arseholes at work

Like total shit. Had really bad day today. Boss being a total prick to me. Others being really rude and nasty to me. Talking the piss, and making me feel uncomfortable on purpose. All this because Im shy. It's not as if Im a bad person and fucking deserve it. :evil:

Chriswinnipeg

Im really really extremely feeling depressed and down right now because I keep getting bullied in family gatherings. And I tend to avoid them. And im so so scared of loosing close friends for not introducing them to ne of my family members (not that im ashamed of my friends, its because my family bullies me and treats me bad) I'm feeling down with how im am treated and so so insecure about loosing close friends because of this :(

Starry

I'm feeling lonely, miserable and jealous, which is making me feel like a bad person. :( A pathetic, bad person. :(

My 14 year old neice was telling me about her boyfriend. It's not fair. She used to be shy, but grew out of it. Now she's outgoing, has lots of friends, is happy and has a boyfriend.

I'm 6.75 years older than her, I should be the one happy and in a relationship.

I used to be shy, (My shyness was much more extreme than hers though) but it got worse and developed into social phobia. I am the least outgoing person I've ever known, I have no friends, (besides one online friend from a different country, but it's not the same as an actual friend) no boyfriend and never had a guy even the least bit interested in me.

I hate myself for being jealous of my niece. (Who I do love, but can't even face at the moment) But I can't help it. :cry:

Y

I went and bought some clothes for myself yesterday, ive been waiting for this day for the whole week, there are christmas discounts here at shops so everything is pretty cheap and yesterday was my credit cards payment day, so i made my payment and went out to shopping, bought lots of good stuff.

But then i came home and started crying, i had been waiting for this day, you know its some kind of a "hope", but when you have noone to show what uve bought, why would it matter? I just sat there with my new clothes and cried for hours...

Then today i wore them and went out, i felt like a doll... You know those dolls that little girls dress then undress, they look good but they re just plastic, they cant talk, so today i feel like a doll...