How are you feeling?

lilmutegirl

Anxious. Nervous about school (I'm going back this summer/fall). I can't decide on classes and I need to be able to pay for it somehow.
Also anxious because of money (obviously) and worried about the results of my interview for a new job. Still waiting for the call back. I'm about to leave for work and I always get more anxious then.

Phoenixx

Wow, I'm really sorry. Putting up ads for random roommates is something I wouldn't be too keen on doing, either. You'd want your roommate to be someone you know and someone you're comfortable with. Fingers crossed someone comes up.

I know your frustrations about wanting to move out because I've wanted to do that for a long time myself. As for the licence, just keep doing what you're doing. It is a long process to finally get it and when you do, you'll never look back.

Well, good luck on your drivers test, I hope you can knock that out. I'm stuck too.
^ Thanks to the both of you. Hopefully I can get something else planned to get myself out of here.

I feel like I'd like to find a nice place to live, on the side of a mountain or in a forest. Away from everyone, total seclusion. Then, I'll stay there for the rest of my life and never speak to or see another person again.

TheGirlInTheCorner

In between :confused: happy logically, but allowing some of the younger staff's comments at work to get to me just because I don't know what to say, don't like the same things as them and don't fit illogically.

MikeyC

^ Thanks to the both of you. Hopefully I can get something else planned to get myself out of here.
I hope so, too.

yeah, I'm feeling pretty cowardly right now but it really caught me off guard too but maybe next time
I know exactly what you mean. There was not enough time to prepare for it. Maybe you can invite her out next time. Was she upset that you canceled?

In between :confused: happy logically, but allowing some of the younger staff's comments at work to get to me just because I don't know what to say, don't like the same things as them and don't fit illogically.
Don't worry about it. We all like different things. Welcome to the forum.

lonely_drummer

I know exactly what you mean. There was not enough time to prepare for it. Maybe you can invite her out next time. Was she upset that you canceled?

No she wasn't upset, she was pretty understanding which is good. But yeah I should invite her out sometime

Nathália

Not good right now. I've been having flashbacks for the past few days. I wish I wasn't so scared to go outside or be social. I want to escape this.

KiaKaha

Banned
Not good right now. I've been having flashbacks for the past few days. I wish I wasn't so scared to go outside or be social. I want to escape this.

I am really awful at trying to make people feel better - but....seeing as you are one of my favourite people here I cant ignore you because you seem like you are in pain. I would just like to let you know that I hope you feel better, I know how you must be feeling...I wish I could do something to help you. Sending you some good vibes your way...

MikeyC

Some combination of hopeless, worthless, and useless.

Also angry. My company underpaid me yet again. What the hell? Now I have to call which is too much anxiety.

Lucky I bought junk food today.

Nathália

I am really awful at trying to make people feel better - but....seeing as you are one of my favourite people here I cant ignore you because you seem like you are in pain. I would just like to let you know that I hope you feel better, I know how you must be feeling...I wish I could do something to help you. Sending you some good vibes your way...

Your vibes mysteriously flew across the ocean and hit me. You could type out the alphabet, or let a monkey get a hold of your keyboard and still would make me feel great. Thank you Kia.

Srijita52

No she wasn't upset, she was pretty understanding which is good. But yeah I should invite her out sometime
I'm glad she understood. I'm sure it'll be great next time.
I'm sorry.
Some combination of hopeless, worthless, and useless.

Also angry. My company underpaid me yet again. What the hell? Now I have to call which is too much anxiety.

Lucky I bought junk food today.
^Same here, that sucks, I'm sorry Mikey.

1BlackSheep

yeah, I'm feeling pretty cowardly right now but it really caught me off guard too but maybe next time
Awww, bummer Drummer! There's always next time! :)

I am really awful at trying to make people feel better
Same here! I'm just not gifted in that regard. ::(: I really do want to give a kind word to all, but don't always know what to say. I suppose that's why we have Mikey and Srijita to help us slackers out! :)

Srijita52

^You and Kia have helped me so many times. I don't know what to say either, but sometimes just being there is huge help.

I feel kind of really great right now. I feel like I have my entire life figured out. I graduate from college in a year, so I can get a decent job soon. I also already have my dream car (Im only 22, I think, didn't aim that high with the dream car). I'm going to stay at that decent job till I retire, all the while, collecting more cars. I want to just build a 12 car garage with an apartment above and I'll be the happiest person alive I think. I may have had a little to drink, which might be why I feel so optimistic. I know I'm not supposed to mix alcohol with my meds, but what's the worst that could happen?