How are you feeling?

Lorraine Manca

fortune_cookie_5_8_2008.jpg

just remember, it could always be worse

BLAHHHH! Stupid meeting tomorrow with important people at work. I don't know what I'm going to do tonight, there's no way i'll be able to fall sleep....so anxious. And alone. I know my boss is going to put me on the spot and have me present our ideas...not a good idea...especially since I'll be going on no sleep and probably act like a f@#$%*^ idiot...ugh. There is no escape. resistance is futile.

AimeeSP

Feeling nervous. I'm off to the cinema with a few friends tonight and it's always busy around 7pm. Once i'm in the cinema i'll be okay cause it's dark lol, just the waiting in line around loads of people i hate. Argh. Hope it goes okay!

KiaraBlue

Feeling excatly like Aimee .. only I'm not going to the cinema..I'm going to one pub where I will work maybe..going for some drink there and maybe stay today and try to work a little bit. I think I have a panic attack at the moment.. ::(:

Not in the mood to listen to someone talking sh*t at me so just stayin in bed til she leaves or becomes destracted- ugh snobby bitchy old women are quite feckin irritating! "will ya go drop dead to feck and leave me the feck alone!!" ...i'm not a morning person...

Juggalo

I'm feeling ANGRY and SAD at the same time. Today is the one year anniversary of my grandmother who raised me dying. : / Thanks "God".