How are you feeling?

KiaraBlue

Like crap..I think I have a serious problem with eating. Food is my biggest joy. I just got back from the store..I bought few chocolates..lots of chips and stuff. Is anybody else here thinking aout food 24/7??? I must stop with this..If I continue with that I am aware that my health will get worse..:(

Square_Eyes

Guilty. I can't make it back to Uni this weekend because of the snow and I'm just a little annoyed at myself for feeling so glad about it.

Pink_Paula

Not good, i just got back from the hospital, my mums been taken back in with breathing problems, so i'm really stressed right now!

ou2saved2

I feel worse for you guys, I feel guilty for having overcome S.P. well,, I do tell myself that I am over it, I must or it will get out of control so I am fine.

Danfalc

Banned
Not good, i just got back from the hospital, my mums been taken back in with breathing problems, so i'm really stressed right now!

Aw hun I hope she's ok,ring me if you need me.

I feel so angry recently,mood swings from angry to so low I havnt felt this bad for a while ::(: SOmetimes I wish I could just sleep away the pain.

Pink_Paula

Aw hun I hope she's ok,ring me if you need me.

I feel so angry recently,mood swings from angry to so low I havnt felt this bad for a while ::(: SOmetimes I wish I could just sleep away the pain.

Thanks Danny, that means a lot to me!

I really hope you feel better soon, i know how hard it is for you *hugs*

LadyWench

Absolutely splendid. It's after 5:00am and I woke up with a panic attack. Took Klonopin, and still can't calm down. I LOVE my unstable brain! :D

friendchen

Right now I feel confused, guilty and sad. Feel like I'm stuck!
But its gonna be alright tomorrow .. so now I'm trying to move on.

AGR

An apartment just got on fire here,I feel like going to check it out,but I also feel really lazy ::p:,to go or not to go.