how are you feeling? (in images)

LoyalXenite

47084244_2017962368273373_502530359250911232_n.jpg

theoutsider

Feeling weird. Lately I've been aware that my anxieties have no foundation yet I have a feeling of impending doom, like something really bad is about to happen. The thing is, my life has been going pretty well lately.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Feeling weird. Lately I've been aware that my anxieties have no foundation yet I have a feeling of impending doom, like something really bad is about to happen. The thing is, my life has been going pretty well lately.

I hate that feeling of empty dread, at least with real dread, the event happens and you can deal with the aftermath. With "eventless" fear you're just stuck in anxiety mode indefinitely.

I often have a feeling that something horrible has already happened, but everything's okay.

If your life is looking up you're probably afraid it won't last, or it may be you're so used to being anxious that subconsciously you prefer the status quo, as unfortunate as that sounds.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole

When you're used to get punched in the face everytime you're trying to get on your feet and head somewhere, it feels highly suspicious when you can finally walk some miles in the right direction without anything bad happening.

theoutsider

I'd just like to note how awesome this forum is. I just realized (days later) that I accidentally made my last post in the "How are you feeling (in images)" thread, thinking it was the other thread (without images required). I received two sympathetic replies as well as two likes from other members. Had I made the same type of error on another forum, I likely would have been flamed for it. So good to have a place to go where rudeness and troll-like behaviour isn't celebrated!

Last edited: