Hippiechild's Journal

hippiechild

Well.. today's another day. I feel so excluded, like for whatever reason I've been separated out into my own compartment of the world. I mean, I just don't get it at this point.. what am I doing wrong?

I also try telling people personal information, getting conversations going that way, but that never works out very well either.

Also, it seems to me.. based on my experiences.. that most people are kinda plain or uninteresting. I mean, I try to listen to what people say, but.. let's face it.. that gets old after a while. That's the root of it all, I suppose, being drowned out by other people. That is to say, I can't express myself with other people in the same way that I can here, right now.

anyway, that's all I have to say for today!
toodles.. until next time! :)

Feathers

Well, maybe you need to find some more interesting people, in some more interesting contexts? :)

You're very unique/artsy, so maybe you need to find other unique/artsy people, and/or create projects together?

Good to see you started a journal too! I think it will be interesting! :)

cosmosis

Hey I know what you mean. I have alot of trouble with what most people talk about...its is just not interesting to me. They talk about what they've seen, what they've done and there is just something about it that makes it hard to relate. I feel disconnected...really disconnected. I think its because I live in my head too much. I have a different kind of depth and I see the world differently. The few people that I've managed to find that think like I do...its like a different world...I seem to be able to talk to them forever. Maybe you are similar like that.

Anyway, I'm glad you are doing a journal. I don't post much, but I remember you from way back. You always sounded like a really good person.

hippiechild

Hey guise.. nother post from hiipechildf...

I'm really glad I made thsi threat so that I can have a whole sections of t;his forum alllll to myself fo rthe sole purpose of talking about myself.. primarily to myself.. and.. if you feel so inclined, you can contribute to it, so long as you talk about me.

I'd liek to continue this trend.. and hope that in the future everyone has their own thread, authored bythemselves.. and can post in the safety of their own thread, rather than having to squeeze in edgewise in other people's threads, where nobody reads their posts and the topic isn't about them. THinkds it woulds also help with social phobia by helping members to build confidence in themselves.

-thats all for now

-Hippiehild xoxoxox

and ya.. nathan, I'm a bit cold too LOLma0