her...

Im new here but here goes. Im about 17 tall kinda chubby guy anyways there is this beautiful girl thats very special to me and i would do anything to make her happy if not mine she said she would date me after her and her current bf broke up... well they broke up today and instead of dating me she decided she didnt want a bf for a while so heres my question give up and move on? Or stay and wait patiently

Starry

Give her time... Even up to a month or two... Then consider moving on. Even if she never is with you, the very least you can be is a good friend...

Update asked her out today and she started changing the subject then said but were great friends i didnt push it any further and kinda just left her alone... im thinking i want to stay alone aswell

cowboyup

I agree with what everyone said, wait patiently. But if a no-go, then please move on. For your own sake.

re: your update... I am sorry to hear that but at least you know where she stands without 'patiently waiting'... perhaps it would be best for you to take some time for yourself as well. Just some alone time.

I'm not saying it will be easy, because it most likely will not be easy. One baby step day at a time.

Best of luck :)

satstrn

Shell probably end up with someone else. She knows you want her and that turns her off because women want what they cant have. Go on a date with someone else, that will probably increase your chances with her. Women go with how they feel, always. If shes not feeling it now, she probably wont later either. I'd just move on if I were you.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Shell probably end up with someone else. She knows you want her and that turns her off because women want what they cant have. Go on a date with someone else, that will probably increase your chances with her. Women go with how they feel, always. If shes not feeling it now, she probably wont later either. I'd just move on if I were you.

Please, I kindly ask you not to speak for all women. Thank you.

Section_31

You should ask her that. Ask her if shes saying yes because she doesnt want to hurt you or if shes really interested in that type of relationship. be upfront. not pushy, but just honest.

If she really is interested she'll let you know.

Remus

Staff member
She just broke up with her BF, so I'm guessing she probably feels like crap like now, show some consideration and give her time to heal, you may end up messing up the friendship if you continue.