Hello there

Steelsoul

Hello, I am 18 and I'm new to this site.

I' ve registered a few day ago and find people here very friendly and understanding. I now know that there are people like me in this world. I think I'm not alone anymore. So I hope to make friends here.

I want to write more but my English is poor. So, glad to know everyone :)

cobalt_bluester

Hello and welcome. Your English is absolutely fine. Please tell us a bit more about yourself and your circumstances.

jaim38

Hi and welcome to the forum!

I feel the same way too. Before SPW, I felt so alone because there was no one around me who could relate to me. My friends were all social and successful. My family wasn't as understanding about mental disorders. But after I joined, I found people who went through similar feelings and experiences as me.

Steelsoul

Thanks everyone, glad that you guys accept me

About me, I have suffered from SA for more than 10 years. As i can remember, it all started in my first day at school. I could make new friends very quickly before but i just can't do it that day. It feels like there were some mysterious force that prevented me from doing it (no kidding). After that, my life turned into hell. I can't socialize well with others because i worried about what they think of me. They don't understand me and i was insolated. That feeling has remained for 10 years, even now.

Hi, và chào mừng đến diễn đàn này.

(Hi, and welcome to the forum.)

Bạn cũng đến từ Việt Nam à? Rất vui được biết bạn.