Have you kept your New Year resolution?

yohannes

Have you kept your New Year resolution?

I was kind of afraid to make any new year’s resolution. I had made allot of resolution before and didn’t really kept them.

mads

I have kept mine, last year my resolution was not making any resolutions the following year.

nopark

I don't think I've ever made a new years resolution -- and that didn't change this year. So nothing to break :D

206Raider

I've had ideas but no real resolution and so far I'm doing good, positivity for once and I actually feel like I'm on the right track.

worrywort

so far, yep! One of my main resolutions was to run a marathon and so far training's been going well. I just ran 14 miles this morning in 2 hours 25 mins, which is a new record for me so I'm really chuffed!

I had a couple of others that are maybe a bit behind schedule. Learning how to ride a unicycle is proving harder than I thought it'd be! plus I've only managed 15 seconds of my animated film I wanted to do so far so that needs a bit more work. But I still got 10 months to go yet so I'm confident I'll get them all completed!

jaypee06

i didnt make mine on new years, more towards the end of summer...that next summer i'm gonna learn how to surf... summer here starts in december so i've still got a while but im still keen to follow through with it

my resolution last year was to stop looking at my reflection so much in windows and stuff, but that didnt last very long