Have you ever stole anything?

iason

Can you remember the first thing you stole? And the last one?

By my side, the first thing I stole was a little lego puppet at nursery school. Btw my mother discovered me and forced me to return it...The last one I guess some vegetables at supermarket, I often cheat a little when there is the self-weighting-and-labelling system :D

rigby1987

lol I remember robbing a baby bel from morrisons when i was like 11 , ha so yeh i stole

Rigby

Masychefx2

Banned
Can you remember the first thing you stole? And the last one?

By my side, the first thing I stole was a little lego puppet at nursery school. Btw my mother discovered me and forced me to return it...The last one I guess some vegetables at supermarket, I often cheat a little when there is the self-weighting-and-labelling system :D

thats weird lol cos when i was in my first year at primary i stole a whole bunch of lego cos i wanted to use it at home and my dad found out and i had to return it. i should be locked up i am naughty boy.

I dont rly recall, but I think I stole a quarter lol.. iuno if i took it than placed it back to it's place or took it home., but i know i felt rly rly bad :p
But they're were like millions of quarters..:p

EscapeArtist

dont think i stole anything as a child.. that I know of
The last thing I stole... lol. I saw this nice 2 foot vase in the dollar store so i just shoved it under my jacket and walked out. I dont know how I got away with that. That was awhile ago

Emily_G

The first thing I stole was probably money from my brother or sister. The last thing was probably a toe ring from an amusement park.

The first thing I stole was probably money from my brother or sister. The last thing was probably a toe ring from an amusement park.

oh lol, I did steal money from my bro,a nd i went big lol(well big for a teen anyway), but i gave it all back :p

SlanGodhand

I stole an icecream candy thing when i was like five, but my mom found it and paid for it later so...does it still count?

Daz

Yes, quite a few things actually.

I don't see it as stealing...

The world owes me.. :rolleyes:

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Yes, many times actually.

It's funny how people would instantly assume I was the thief and punish me for it, even though, they had no proof. They just assumed it HAD to be me. So even if i wouldn't have stolen anything at all, I'd be guilty no matter what. What's the point of trying to be a good kid if you'll be blamed anyway? :rolleyes:

AGlife

I use to steal price tags and labels off clothes when I was a kid. Ya i know, I'm badass.

I don't see it as stealing...

The world owes me.. :rolleyes:

Hah, I felt the same. :)

I went through a fairly serious stealing phase during my teenage years, mostly stealing electronics. I would steal items even if I had the money to buy them, I suppose for the thrill of it all or as my own version of a revolt. I was caught once, but luckily I was only given a lecture and a slap on the wrist. Could this explain why I love heist films so much?

"Charlie, there are two kinds of thieves in this world: The ones who steal to enrich their lives, and those who steal to define their lives. Don't be the latter. Makes you miss out on what's really important in this life. "

Last edited:
Well my parents didnt let me have sugar as a child, so at Easter at my preschool while every other little kid got candy eggs I wasnt allowed to participate in the fun so I had to sit with the teacher. When we went inside i went to this boy i didnt likes bag and stole all of his candy. Im so evil :p