Happiness is....

lily

Since this is poesy stuff, here I go : Happiness is a cheeky fresh sardine, stretching on a grassy appartement, with the notorious plumber's benediction.

Wow, those r advanced words i couldn't understand all of it, i have to look it up in the dictionary! lol

lily

Happiness is doing things you enjoy and interacting b/c we're social-beings. i thank everyone who's interacting :)

lily

i kind of miss my old username but not enough to change it. it was only in the beginning that it was the first thing that came to my mind b/c I'm not creative. lol but it was a long time one that i used so it's wierd.. anyway i like this one now.

lily

Happiness is not being on socialphobiaworld.com much b/c there's hardly any people and we also need quality people. Happiness is when you're supported by a lot of people like a community and you exchange pleasant things and aren't ignored..

Happiness is not being on socialphobiaworld.com much b/c there's hardly any people and we also need quality people. Happiness is when you're supported by a lot of people like a community and you exchange pleasant things and aren't ignored..

Yes, we need quality "damaged" people. :bigsmile:

lily

i wouldn't say damaged, that sounds harsh but quality, fun people. interesting, or religious as you call it, different personalities, kind and caring people..

Last edited:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
interesting, or religious as you call it, different personalities, kind and caring people..

People are kind and caring here.
People are interesting.
Some are religious.

What more do you mean?
We all have different personalities thanks.

images

lily

People are kind and caring here.
People are interesting.
Some are religious.

What more do you mean?
We all have different personalities thanks.
i often feel alone here. i don't feel it's like a community and i feel i'm the only one who's religious basically here now and it doesn't occupy me enough.

Last edited:

lily

Happiness is sharing your time with the people who matter, who would be a good, trustworthy friend to you.

Last edited: