Happiness Declining

Marc7

I'm loosing my happiness do to loneliness a result of social anxiety, motivation, and depression. Also right in moment it's because I think I will not have the motivation to go to travel to and research if a ticket is open to go and see a movie that I really want to see.

LoyalXenite

Try and take small steps, go for a walk somewhere you like (bush/beach/park/etc). Try and do small activities that make you happy.

What is the movie you want to see?

Marc7

Try and take small steps, go for a walk somewhere you like (bush/beach/park/etc). Try and do small activities that make you happy.

What is the movie you want to see?

Thank you for the suggestion. Oh ok but idk if I have the motivation to even do that. What is a bush?

Linsanity, but in only in select theater unless make a tugg for my town

laure15

Do you have hobbies? Hobbies could be anything like reading sci fi, basketball, playing video games, etc. Doing hobbies could make you feel happier.

As for the movie, I think you could call the various theatre locations and ask if there are any tickets left for sale. Or maybe you could purchase the movie ticket online.

MikeyC

Oh ok but idk if I have the motivation to even do that.
You have to do it against your will. Since you're not happy, all you want to do is wallow and stay in the rut you've made.

It takes persistence and determination to get out of it, but it can be done. I already agree with the other posters here that small things can be good for you. Go for a walk or read a good book or go see that movie you want to see. I guarantee that if you pluck up the energy to go to that movie, you will be happy that you made the effort to see it rather than sit around and not see it. Plus you can go wild with the popcorn - buy too much and indulge! :D

LoyalXenite

What is a bush?

:shyness: Online dictionary says the bush an uncultivated or sparsely settled area, esp in Africa, Australia, New Zealand, or Canada: usually covered with trees or shrubs, varying from open shrubby country to dense rainforest.

In other words Bush is the Australian version of forest.
what i meant is to take a walk through the forest or jungle or whichever term suits your region. :giggle:

SmileMore

You have to do it against your will. Since you're not happy, all you want to do is wallow and stay in the rut you've made.

It takes persistence and determination to get out of it, but it can be done. I already agree with the other posters here that small things can be good for you. Go for a walk or read a good book or go see that movie you want to see. I guarantee that if you pluck up the energy to go to that movie, you will be happy that you made the effort to see it rather than sit around and not see it. Plus you can go wild with the popcorn - buy too much and indulge! :D

Yeah exactly. It will only get worse if you don't force yourself. If i still indoors for one day and don't do anything i can feel myself become depressed and i start finding everything harder to do.

Marc7

Do you have hobbies? Hobbies could be anything like reading sci fi, basketball, playing video games, etc. Doing hobbies could make you feel happier.

As for the movie, I think you could call the various theatre locations and ask if there are any tickets left for sale. Or maybe you could purchase the movie ticket online.

Thank you for the suggestion, I play video games nut not a lot anymore though.

On fandego it doesn't have a buying option for a ticket.

Marc7

:shyness: Online dictionary says the bush an uncultivated or sparsely settled area, esp in Africa, Australia, New Zealand, or Canada: usually covered with trees or shrubs, varying from open shrubby country to dense rainforest.

In other words Bush is the Australian version of forest.
what i meant is to take a walk through the forest or jungle or whichever term suits your region. :giggle:

Oh ok

Maybe I will do that

Marc7

Yeah exactly. It will only get worse if you don't force yourself. If i still indoors for one day and don't do anything i can feel myself become depressed and i start finding everything harder to do.

@MickeyC No I don't wallow in rut and I didn't create the rut, I try to be positive but that's not enough. Thank you for the suggestion though

@Smilemore It's very hard to force myself though