Good day thar

ROBOTS

Hello there. I am 18, I have Asperger's Syndrome and social anxiety. I like video games, playing the guitar and making cartoon comics. I went to college for a couple of years but at the moment I'm not doing anything, just looking to see if there are any suitable jobs :confused:

I'm not going to lie life has been complete and utter hell in recent years. I haven't really experienced teenage years like a "normal person". e.g I've never been to clubs or parties. I had a girlfriend once but that was an extremely lucky set-up which lasted a couple of months. But now I am at square one.

I'm on anti-depressants and am slightly better than I was but I'm still figuring out how to get over my fears and fit into the world.::eek::

Niteowl

Hey ROBOTS, welcome! Seems we have a few things in common. Nice to meet you. I don't play many games these days, which sorts are you into?

Shyangel

Hey, there, Robots. You have some awesome interests.
I like drawing characters, (I'm not any good at it.) playing games, and I've picked up the guitar a few times myself, haven't in forever now though.

I hope to see you around here. Peace.

ROBOTS

Thanks everyone :)

@Niteowl I am into shooters and RPGs, fantasy and sci-fi games, all sorts.

WeirdyMcGee

Welcome, welcome!
Feel free to open up here~ I'm certain that many other members share your interests! >D
(I also like video games and playing the guitar)