Give a compliment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnigmatiConduit

Hey guys - this is a thread to give a simple compliment and say something nice about anyone on here that you want to. ( For those who can't say who they're crushing on ! - compliment them :p )

:eek: I feel honoured.

Well I'm so surprised to recieve such a great compliment I can only come up with rubbish ones. EnigmatiConduit has the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen, but looking past my very shallow views of people, she's always got time to listen and help people with their problems, and rarely asks for anything in return.

So thanks Ruth, for this thread, the compliment, and being a good friend :)

Hey guys - this is a thread to give a simple compliment and say something nice about anyone on here that you want to. ( For those who can't say who they're crushing on ! - compliment them :p )

Does that mean if we compliment someone in here, it will be assumed that we are crushing on them? :eek: :D

EnigmatiConduit

Does that mean if we compliment someone in here, it will be assumed that we are crushing on them? :eek: :D

Ugh no why does everyone worry so much!! It doesn't mean anything - I simply wrote that for those who can't say they have a crush on someone directly... They can just say a simple compliment here which can mean everything or nothing, none of us know. Shouldn't have mentioned it. I want people to compliment on personality and character, that is what matters and that's what I wanted a thread to focus on - all the great things that aren't physical about another - people don't seem interested maybe, who knows how this site really works, I'm new, I don't get it. And probably not in the right mood to be posting cause I'm angry.. Anyway.. Hopefully someone gets some kind words here that make them feel good even for a moment, all I was aiming for - sorry for the rant.

EnigmatiConduit

:eek: I feel honoured.

Well I'm so surprised to recieve such a great compliment I can only come up with rubbish ones. EnigmatiConduit has the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen, but looking past my very shallow views of people, she's always got time to listen and help people with their problems, and rarely asks for anything in return.

So thanks Ruth, for this thread, the compliment, and being a good friend :)

Thanks Zac - but you didn't have to comment back to me - say something about another person :)

mmmm

I need to compliment my chatbox friends. You all know who you are. Well done for turning the arbest topics into works of art!

Thanks Zac - but you didn't have to comment back to me - say something about another person :)

I wanted to :).

But I will comment about another person.

Vexatiousmind. You're an amazing friend to me. You're one of the best. Every time we talk, you make me smile and feel so happy. You always listen when I have problems, you always give the most amazing advice. I've made so many cock-ups, but you still haven't given up on me. You're amazing in every single way, and I can't imagine what my life would be like without you.

Plus you put up with my awful jokes, and even pretend to laugh at them, so that proves you're a very selfless person ::p:

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for letting me get to know you, and being there for me :)

vexatiousmind

OH yes zac, that really made me furious! > : (

hehe you know I'm jk.

You are one of very friends I have, and I love talking to you because you do make me smile/laugh. ( I do not just pretend. HHHMMPP!)

oh and since we are complimenting. I know I have told you, but I really do like your hair cut : )

^Haha, well you were sensitive! I didn't want to wake up with a horses head in my bed tomorrow ::p:

You are one of very friends I have

If you missed out the word "few", I'm honoured. If you missed ou tthe word "many", still honoured, just not so much.

Hm, sure you don't pretend, I believe you ;)

And heehee, oh stop it, you make me blush every time you say that about my hair

vexatiousmind

^Haha, well you were sensitive! I didn't want to wake up with a horses head in my bed tomorrow ::p:

If you missed out the word "few", I'm honoured. If you missed ou tthe word "many", still honoured, just not so much.

Hm, sure you don't pretend, I believe you ;)

And heehee, oh stop it, you make me blush every time you say that about my hair

dammit how do I always leave out a whole word in all my sentences.( rereads this to make sure I didn't miss a word)
slow ass hands.

and it will now remain a mystery. MUHAHAHA

dammit how do I always leave out a whole word in all my sentences.( rereads this to make sure I didn't miss a word)
slow ass hands.

and it will now remain a mystery. MUHAHAHA

You're meant to say "In all honesty, you're my one and only friend, nobody else was good enough, you were the best person on the planet"

IGotSeoul

I'd like to compliment Paahi for his peaceful taste in art and philosophy. I've never been blessed enough to meet somebody so gentle and caring and hope there are many days to be spent in his company.

I'd like to compliment coyote for having such a light heart. He is somebody I truly look up to as a role model and has never failed to make me laugh or put me into a deep thought.

I'd like to compliment James_ for being generous and caring. His genuine empathy for others, optimistic perspective, and determination is something I deeply admire.

I'd like to compliment vj288 for being an all around down-to-earth and cooler than the other side of the pillow type of guy. His devotion to Fiona Apple is unrivaled by most, perhaps even all, human life form. And a philosophy major too?

I'd like to compliment twiggle, superfluouslyme, and MoniqueNS for creating and maintaining wonderful blogs filled with insightful thoughts and perspectives. Their writings have helped me understand many things through their own colorful and unique experiences.

I'd like to compliment latte for conversation. Opening my eyes and sharing experiences which'll more than likely change the outcome of my own life.

I better stop here. Every single one of you reading and writing in these forums are worth complimenting for an empire of reasons, you're all wonderful.

coyote

i'd like to compliment Remus for working so hard to protect the users on this site from people who might seek to do them harm.

i'd like to compliment Remus for working so hard to protect the users on this site from people who might seek to do them harm.

I second that!
I don't think this site would be all that it is without Remus's longterm contribution to it.

WeirdyMcGee

I feel like I really should just say, all of the people here whom I have spoken with or even just had brief exchanges with in the forum; thankyou-- you are all wonderful people.
I feel sad that there's nothing else I could do for you or for myself to make you see how great you are. To focus on all of your wonderful quirks, your humor, your personality and how kind you are rather than all of the negative in your lives.

MrJones and pebblesdundee, you two are very kind and your posts always make me laugh even when I start crying for no reason, like I do. haha

This forum is wonderful. You are all beautiful people.

Status
Not open for further replies.