*Girls* post your pics

brainfog

lookin at these pics i'd be nervous as all hell if i saw any of you ladies irl, forget even trying to have a conversation.........

N0D

Banned
this thread makes me have warm feelings in my soul. I think these feelings are called hope. Keep being beautiful ladies, you give us guys hope that we aren't alone in this scary scary world of socialization.

B

Beatrice

Just for fun, because it's 2am and I still can't sleep...

photo-942.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :)

That's your pet? :eek:

DeadmanWalking

Because I feel like it. Guess I'm in a "vain" mood :rolleyes:

Actually, the second one isn't really pretty or anything, I only like it because of the way my eyes look, kind of creepy :D

View attachment 1763

View attachment 1764

View attachment 1765

Probably will take them down in a few days. And won't post any more for a while, hehe.

Why would you want to take them down and take away everyone's chance to look at a pretty lady::eek::? Please, post more soon! I like looking at pictures of you; it makes my heart feel funny::p:! I'm horrible at smooth-talking, aren't I?

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Lol thanks Deadmanwalking :p

And really, N0D? Hmm. I don't think it's anything special (being serious, that's not fake humility haha) but I like the light in it. Thank you though :)

I thought the third picture stood out as well.

Dead_on_Arrival

i'm angry and ugly today...I feel like posting something unpretty and unposed.

Wedding173.jpg

Breathe, Take some deep breaths long and slow and exhale long and slow. Do this a few times to calm the mind and just think about the breaths and nothing else. Concentrate on your breathing and turn away all other thoughts.

Oh, and listen to the song I posted if you are feeling unpretty (not ugly, unpretty sounds nicer. Which by the way you are not)

Agent_Violet

Breathe, Take some deep breaths long and slow and exhale long and slow. Do this a few times to calm the mind and just think about the breaths and nothing else. Concentrate on your breathing and turn away all other thoughts.

Oh, and listen to the song I posted if you are feeling unpretty (not ugly, unpretty sounds nicer. Which by the way you are not)

ugly hangover girl scoffs at your breathing methods! :eek: