*Girls* post your pics

Ok..well..here it goes guys.

My nicest pics in 22 years of life lol... Contemplated uploading my teenage pics but I didn't want to give anybody nightmares ::(:.
Age 21
Picnikcollage-1.jpg

Age 22
Picnikcollage-2.jpg

Beautiful::p:

Uber Schnitzel

Ok, well someone here liked this photo so this is for you. :)

WARNING, CHUBBY CHEEKS ALERT! ::eek::

vhxgu0.jpg

Hey, glad you took up my suggestion ;) I just thought this pic looked gorgeous. And no need for the warning, your cheeks do not look chubby at all. Besides, beauty is beauty.

overcome.

Very nice pictures posted so far. :)

abeautifulmind; I have to say, you have a lovely face. You're beautiful!

Last edited:

Lost Girl

Ok, well someone here liked this photo so this is for you. :)

vhxgu0.jpg

I think you are an absolute doll, Aimee!

Madness lover and abeautifulmind - also very stunning!

So many beautiful people on here. It's outrageous I tells ya.

madness_lover

This will not let me quote all of you but thanks to Ignace,Hadron,Pink_Paula,Uber Schnitzel,ABunkerHere,Barry1979, Lost Girl and everyone who left comments!!

I have to say...I am shocked and flattered beyond words. I expected a comment or two but nothing like this. Especially with so many pretty girls on this forum . Thank you very much to all of you for your kind comments. You guys are not bad looking at all either, quite the contrary;).
---------------------------------------------------------------------
aye mami, you are so hot and exotic.

Thanks! ::eek:: You are quite the stunner as well abeautifulmind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, well someone here liked this photo so this is for you.

vhxgu0.jpg

Aimee I have to agree with everyone. You are an absolute doll and I love your hair.

Last edited:

Pookah

^ So luckyyyyyckyckyyyy! How was the show? Also, you look very pretteh. :)!

Conan is the funniest man alive! He told us at one point in the show to move up to any empty seats. Then at the end when he went off stage ppl started leaving but many lingered and he came back out and called us all up to stand at the stage. Then he came off stage and hugged people. I was not in his hugging path however. Clearly he realized I would have molested him. :p

lunarla

Conan is the funniest man alive! He told us at one point in the show to move up to any empty seats. Then at the end when he went off stage ppl started leaving but many lingered and he came back out and called us all up to stand at the stage. Then he came off stage and hugged people. I was not in his hugging path however. Clearly he realized I would have molested him. :p

I am in complete agreement, and I miss him so much ::(: I am really so envious as I read that too, hahah. I don't know the exact situation, but if he was giving out hugs, I'd probably lunge myself into his path if I was quick-thinking enough! Mahn, I really gotta get myself to a Conan show. Glad to hear that you went though!

Pookah

I am in complete agreement, and I miss him so much ::(: I am really so envious as I read that too, hahah. I don't know the exact situation, but if he was giving out hugs, I'd probably lunge myself into his path if I was quick-thinking enough! Mahn, I really gotta get myself to a Conan show. Glad to hear that you went though!

The Borgata is way expensive or I could have bought tickets outright. I ended up stalking ebay and scalper sites to no avail then won them off the radio. So if there is a show coming near you keep an eye out!

lunarla

The Borgata is way expensive or I could have bought tickets outright. I ended up stalking ebay and scalper sites to no avail then won them off the radio. So if there is a show coming near you keep an eye out!

The two shows he did in Canada have already come and gone, but mark my wordz! I will see Conan live some day. I'm now going to look for some video footage of some of his tour stops to hush my Conan-urge.

madness_lover

Oh man! You're way too lucky. How nice of him to do that :).

Pretty pics. Bonus points for the glasses *high five*