*Girls* post your pics

lunarla

I don't know if this will be able to be seen, buuuuuut

a still from a non existent video:

deletez

Last edited:

Luke1993

You both look great Pookah and lunaria!

But what the hell is a bearded man doing in a girls picture thread!!??

lunarla

Thank you, Luke!

And he's not just any bearded man... His presence is certified in this thread, I'd say.

Lorraine Manca

I don't know if this will be able to be seen, buuuuuut

a still from a non existent video:

lunarla, you really remind me of someone, but i dont know who, i have to figure it out. you look like a really good natured person by the way

Last edited by a moderator:

Pookah

Oh man! You're way too lucky. How nice of him to do that :).

Pretty pics. Bonus points for the glasses *high five*

Thanks, very attached to my glasses. Conan made me laugh so much!

You both look great Pookah and lunaria!

But what the hell is a bearded man doing in a girls picture thread!!??

Because he is so smexy he defies sex classification? Iono...lol

Thanks. :p

Lunarla you look so cute! Is that a guitar?

lunarla

lunarla, you really remind me of someone, but i dont know who, i have to figure it out. you look like a really good natured person by the way

Ooo, I do hope you figure it out! I don't think I've reminded many people of someone else. And thank you, I do hope that I actually am one! (good natured person)

Lunarla you look so cute! Is that a guitar?

tyvm! It is, yes! I was, errr, attempting to make a video cover of a song, but I don't really have the patience for it, I found! At least not today, ha.

Lorraine Manca

i know now! lunarla reminds me of a girl name natalie, she was half spanish and italian and very smart

there havent been any intentional photos taken of me by anyone in years except for the dreaded group photo at those mandatory "celebrations" at church and work
2006_0101Image0015-1.jpg

Tiercel

If there's one thing I like more than pretty girls, it's pretty girls with glasses.

And glasses-wearing girls that play guitars are even better!

Now if I see one shredding through an overdriven Marshall stack, I'm gonna have to get down on one knee. And I don't have any handy engagement rings, so she'll have to be happy with a selection of different picks and some new strings. And my '78 50w JMP.

:D