• LYNNE.jpg
    LYNNE.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 0

SickCycleCarousel

009.jpg

=\

Tiercel

...glasses rock.

Except when they get hit with a basketball and cut into your nose, when a dog's head smacks into them, when they fog up, when you only have a split second to get the binoculars up to get a quick look at a bird, when sweat drips onto them, and when you're working of drywall and get all that dust right in front of your eyes. Oh, and when it's bright out and you can't just throw on a pair of sunglasses.

Other than that, I'm usually pretty happy with them.

Oh, and you're all looking quite lovely, ladies. I'd compliment individuals, but I don't want to leave anyone out. Or creep anyone out. ;)

Lorraine Manca

Except when they get hit with a basketball and cut into your nose, when a dog's head smacks into them, when they fog up, when you only have a split second to get the binoculars up to get a quick look at a bird, when sweat drips onto them, and when you're working of drywall and get all that dust right in front of your eyes. Oh, and when it's bright out and you can't just throw on a pair of sunglasses.

Other than that, I'm usually pretty happy with them.

Oh, and you're all looking quite lovely, ladies. I'd compliment individuals, but I don't want to leave anyone out. Or creep anyone out. ;)

you forgot to mention losing them. how are you supposed to find your glasses when you cant see in the first place?

Tiercel

Losing them isn't as much of a problem as having them knocked off your face for you. Oh, and I forgot to mention dodgeball, too. Especially when you slowly stroll up to the center line, pick up a ball, proudly exclaim "I got it!" and get it right in the face. But as I've gotten older, I've found that getting them knocked around isn't quite the problem that it used to be.

And when two people both wear glasses, how do they kiss without messing up at least one of the pairs? Luckily I haven't had that problem yet.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Closer than 3' my glasses are just an annoyance, so I take them off. I lose them constantly.
And when two people both wear glasses, how do they kiss without messing up at least one of the pairs? Luckily I haven't had that problem yet.
You don't need glasses for kissing! :D

Last edited: