Getting bullied by younger sister

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
You don't understand, I'm not like a normal person who can gain muscle fast. I'm recovering from anorexia, I'm 6'1 and 115 lbs. She's 5'0 and 70 lbs. It seems like I have the advantage there, but if you look at body measurements I have 10 inch calves and 14 inch thighs. She has 14 inch calves and 21 inch thighs if I remember correctly and she's all muscle from doing gymnastics. All she ever does is choke me with her legs, how am I supposed to defend against that? Her calves are bigger than my thighs (I rounded my thigh size up). My body has had to eat into my muscle to get energy so I'm really underdeveloped. She's just better than me.

Oh, sorry... Didn't I realise you're a recovering anorexic. :sad:

But, please, don't let anorexia or the fact you're underdeveloped stop you from gaining muscle. Not that you'll see result right away, but, if you keep at it and make an effort, you'll see result. :thumbup:

Don't take that wrong, I'm not dismissing the fact you're a recovering anorexic. I'm trying to encourage you to take steps to change your situation. Otherwise your sister will keep bullying you. Aside from self-defense what other options do you have? Police? Social services? Moving out and getting a place of your own? :idontknow:

jamesyy

Oh, sorry... Didn't I realise you're a recovering anorexic. :sad:

But, please, don't let anorexia or the fact you're underdeveloped stop you from gaining muscle. Not that you'll see result right away, but, if you keep at it and make an effort, you'll see result. :thumbup:

Don't take that wrong, I'm not dismissing the fact you're a recovering anorexic. I'm trying to encourage you to take steps to change your situation. Otherwise your sister will keep bullying you. Aside from self-defense what other options do you have? Police? Social services? Moving out and getting a place of your own? :idontknow:

I spent a whole day researching how to escape the move where she wraps her thighs around my waist and squeezes, the results I got were to A) Not get stuck there in the first place and B) Scratch/pinch her thighs to escape. None of which I found useful for me, especially since her thighs are larger than my waist.

A few months ago, she was play wrestling with our uncle. He's a big, burly man and she did that move on him. He had to tap out, I don't know if he let her win but his face was really red at the end of it. And from my experience from playing chess with my uncle as a kid, he always tries his best.

She does that move all the time, I don't know how I'll ever defend against it. It's the most painful thing I've ever felt. So even if I get as big as my uncle (will never happen) I still wouldn't be able to escape. And she's only going to get stronger, she works out everyday.

I won't be able to physically stop her and if I try to, she'll make the pain 10 times worse.

LoyalXenite

I think you should reconsider taking legal action before this situation gets worse, she needs to be taught that there are consequences for her actions

LoyalXenite

Or wear something where she normally wraps her thighs that will hurt her, not seriosuly of course, but something that stops her from being able to constrict you. Like spiked or something

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I'm starting to have doubts as to the validity of this story.

Either your research is flawed, you're not willing to try hard enough, or.. you're having a lend of us.

The licking her feet thing raised a BS flag for me. Not meaning to offend, but thats my gut feeling on this.

Graeme1988

I spent a whole day researching how to escape the move where she wraps her thighs around my waist and squeezes, the results I got were to A) Not get stuck there in the first place and B) Scratch/pinch her thighs to escape. None of which I found useful for me, especially since her thighs are larger than my waist.

A few months ago, she was play wrestling with our uncle. He's a big, burly man and she did that move on him. He had to tap out, I don't know if he let her win but his face was really red at the end of it. And from my experience from playing chess with my uncle as a kid, he always tries his best..

Are yer arms free when she applies this move, I'm assuming from behind, right? Cuz if so... Tae f*ck with that pinching her thighs nonsense! F*ckin' get laid in with back elbow smashes to the face. Aye, she's yer sister and ya shouldn't hit a woman. But c'mon... this bitch is behaving like she's a f*ckin' UFC fighter.

She does that move all the time, I don't know how I'll ever defend against it. It's the most painful thing I've ever felt. So even if I get as big as my uncle (will never happen) I still wouldn't be able to escape. And she's only going to get stronger, she works out everyday.

I won't be able to physically stop her and if I try to, she'll make the pain 10 times worse.

I still stand by what I said previously. Only you can take steps to change yer situation. Being all pessimistic isn't going to help.

I think you should reconsider taking legal action before this situation gets worse, she needs to be taught that there are consequences for her actions

I have to agree. Cuz let's face it, jamesyy... What happening to you is only going to get worse. I mean, do you have to end up in hospital before yer sister realises she can't behave like this?

Also, yer being a bit pessimistic about building muscle. At the end o' the day it's not about size, strength is what matters.

Otherwise... Pepper spray the bitch :bat:

That might just make her more angry? :question:

As I said p0reviously, if yer parents aren't going to take steps to resolve this situation - then it's up to you, I'm afraid.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I'm starting to have doubts as to the validity of this story.

Either your research is flawed, you're not willing to try hard enough, or.. you're having a lend of us.

The licking her feet thing raised a BS flag for me. Not meaning to offend, but thats my gut feeling on this.

Yeah, that's why I suggested he just bite her feet off. :bigsmile:

jamesyy

@PugofCrydee I'm not creative/insane enough to make something this bizzare up, I struggle to come up with shopping lists. I can't really blame you for thinking it's fake though tbh.

Are yer arms free when she applies this move, I'm assuming from behind, right? Cuz if so... Tae f*ck with that pinching her thighs nonsense! F*ckin' get laid in with back elbow smashes to the face. Aye, she's yer sister and ya shouldn't hit a woman. But c'mon... this bitch is behaving like she's a f*ckin' UFC fighter.

I still stand by what I said previously. Only you can take steps to change yer situation. Being all pessimistic isn't going to help.

I have to agree. Cuz let's face it, jamesyy... What happening to you is only going to get worse. I mean, do you have to end up in hospital before yer sister realises she can't behave like this?

Also, yer being a bit pessimistic about building muscle. At the end o' the day it's not about size, strength is what matters.

That might just make her more angry? :question:

As I said p0reviously, if yer parents aren't going to take steps to resolve this situation - then it's up to you, I'm afraid.

My arms are free, but she's applying the move from the side (so I'm flat on my back and she's squeezing her legs across the side of my body or sometimes neck). I don't know if I can reach her face, but she'd have both hands free to defend herself anyway. Usually, she restrains one of my arms too. I had the suggestion of grabbing her feet and twisting a toe (might have been from google or from here, I can't remember). Tried that but her feet were just about out of reach.

I think she got her size from muscle though. She's 70lbs and I'm 115lbs, so really the body measurements should favour me but they clearly don't.

I know the pepper spray option is a bad idea and I won't do it, but man oh man it's sure got its benefits.

Edit: I'm sorry for being pessimistic but I'm not exaggerating the strength difference, maybe if I lived in the gym I could catch up with her upper body strength (unlikely). But that's useless when she uses her lower body every time. The only way of escaping is to lift up her thighs which my uncle couldn't even do (which now that I think about it, he definitely didn't let her win because I remember him making an involuntary wheezing sound and everyone laughing) and she's only going to get stronger from all the gymnastics she does.

Last edited:

Graeme1988

My arms are free, but she's applying the move from the side (so I'm flat on my back and she's squeezing her legs across the side of my body or sometimes neck). I don't know if I can reach her face, but she'd have both hands free to defend herself anyway. Usually, she restrains one of my arms too. I had the suggestion of grabbing her feet and twisting a toe (might have been from google or from here, I can't remember). Tried that but her feet were just about out of reach.

I think she got her size from muscle though. She's 70lbs and I'm 115lbs, so really the body measurements should favour me but they clearly don't.

I know the pepper spray option is a bad idea and I won't do it, but man oh man it's sure got its benefits.

Edit: I'm sorry for being pessimistic but I'm not exaggerating the strength difference, maybe if I lived in the gym I could catch up with her upper body strength (unlikely). But that's useless when she uses her lower body every time. The only way of escaping is to lift up her thighs which my uncle couldn't even do (which now that I think about it, he definitely didn't let her win because I remember him making an involuntary wheezing sound and everyone laughing) and she's only going to get stronger from all the gymnastics she does.

:thinking: Well, I can't really advise without repeating myself.

Sadly, your situation's looking pretty bleak if that shit continues. Unless you do something about. Sorry to put it that bluntly but... I don't know how else to put it.

And you don't necessarily have to fight, physically. Get the bitch into anger management course or therapy! :idontknow: As I said, do you have to be hospitalised before she stops this bullying behaviour.

Sorry, it just frustrates me that you could clearly take steps to change this situation, but seem reluctant to do so. No offence intended.

Hot_Tamale

:thinking: Well, I can't really advise without repeating myself.

Sadly, your situation's looking pretty bleak if that shit continues. Unless you do something about. Sorry to put it that bluntly but... I don't know how else to put it.

And you don't necessarily have to fight, physically. Get the bitch into anger management course or therapy! :idontknow: As I said, do you have to be hospitalised before she stops this bullying behaviour.

Sorry, it just frustrates me that you could clearly take steps to change this situation, but seem reluctant to do so. No offence intended.
No kidding. Men usually stop growing at around age 19 to 21, for women it's more around age 17 to 18, so if I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt then your bones still have a bit of growing left. Anorexia (which you said you've been treated for), you didn't say how long you had been anorexic, but that sh!t wreaks havoc on bones. It delays the onset of p-uberty and one of the other devastating side effects is low bone mineral density. If your waist is the size of one of her thighs then I'm guessing your wrists must have the circumference of a twig, my wrists do too. So...umm, yea...a broken bone and a trip to your doctor might be in your future if she keeps acting like a UFC fighter.

I studied health and human development in college so I enjoy discussing these topics :)

The site bans the word p-uberty? Seriously? We all know what p-ubes are.

Last edited:

jamesyy

No kidding. Men usually stop growing at around age 19 to 21, for women it's more around age 17 to 18, so if I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt then your bones still have a bit of growing left. Anorexia (which you said you've been treated for), you didn't say how long you had been anorexic, but that sh!t wreaks havoc on bones. It delays the onset of p-uberty and one of the other devastating side effects is low bone mineral density. If your waist is the size of one of her thighs then I'm guessing your wrists must have the circumference of a twig, my wrists do too. So...umm, yea...a broken bone and a trip to your doctor might be in your future if she keeps acting like a UFC fighter.

I studied health and human development in college so I enjoy discussing these topics :)

The site bans the word p-uberty? Seriously? We all know what p-ubes are.

It was long enough, believe me. Yeah, I am having a problem with my bones. She did the move again on my already bruised ribs, now when I breathe there's a tiny click on my ribs. The click is painless but my ribs really hurt. I don't think my rib cracked, but I feel like when she does it again I'll be in trouble.

I would call the police at this point, I really would but she claimed self-defense at first when I told my parents. They didn't believe her but who's to say the police wouldn't?

I think I have to focus on ways of escaping now, I think that's the best bet. My friends/girlfriend are out of the question for asking to live with and I'm £150 into my overdraft but I just got a job at Tesco so that should increase. I was considering the army but I don't think they accept people with a history of anorexia. Any ideas?

Otherwise, punching her while she's asleep? Self-defense obviously isn't working.