Gamers thread

LoyalXenite

Got ACNH this morning, right from the beginning (wont say details to avoid spoilers) it was like a warm hug. It just gives such a comforting feeling to be playing any animal crossing games. Especially with all the chaos in the world right now, acnh is like a balm to the soul.

Phoenixx

Got ACNH this morning, right from the beginning (wont say details to avoid spoilers) it was like a warm hug. It just gives such a comforting feeling to be playing any animal crossing games. Especially with all the chaos in the world right now, acnh is like a balm to the soul.
I got my copy this morning too! :D Loving it so far! :love:

LoyalXenite

91185944_2692213340876043_7647742393596248064_n.jpg

for the acnh players ;)

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
To help cope with the boredom of being home due to the virus, I bought the 5 seasons of 'The walking dead game'..

This is a brilliant game. The ending to season one is just.. epic.
10/10.

LoyalXenite

To help cope with the boredom of being home due to the virus, I bought the 5 seasons of 'The walking dead game'..

This is a brilliant game. The ending to season one is just.. epic.
10/10.

I've only played the latest season (it was the only one my dad had and I've been borrowing his switch games) and I absolutely loved it, Im dying to get the rest of them

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
So I finally bought the new hot game everyone has been buzzing about - Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
Oh, that was three years ago? No one is talking about it anymore? *nods* Well I bought Link's Awakening within a few months of it being released!...Ah, it was a remake of a 25 year old game, so I was not on the cutting edge there either. And my collectors edition for the GameCube? All ports? hmm. Well, surely Link to the Past to the GBA was-!-oh, also a port.

Fortunately Legend of Zelda is not a topical game, or I would not enjoy the series by the sounds of it :p And enjoy is the perfect word for Breath of the Wild. It's ridiculous critical acclaim is completely warranted. I have fun ignoring the main plot completely for hours at time and just travelling the giant overworld. So so good.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I have fun ignoring the main plot completely for hours at time and just travelling the giant overworld. So so good.

There's nothing better than telling the story to get lost, ha ha.

On the topic of new games, I highly recommend one that I've been playing during the quarantine. It's called "Sim City 4."

I think it's gonna be a hit. ;)

LoyalXenite

So I finally bought the new hot game everyone has been buzzing about - Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
Oh, that was three years ago? No one is talking about it anymore? *nods* Well I bought Link's Awakening within a few months of it being released!...Ah, it was a remake of a 25 year old game, so I was not on the cutting edge there either. And my collectors edition for the GameCube? All ports? hmm. Well, surely Link to the Past to the GBA was-!-oh, also a port.

Fortunately Legend of Zelda is not a topical game, or I would not enjoy the series by the sounds of it :p And enjoy is the perfect word for Breath of the Wild. It's ridiculous critical acclaim is completely warranted. I have fun ignoring the main plot completely for hours at time and just travelling the giant overworld. So so good.

I love BOTW, I spent a lot of time just roaming and taking photographs of the animals and plants and such.. Until I got acnh xD