Gamers thread

I upgraded to the PS4 Pro. It'll still be a while before the PS5 comes out and the Pro will have much more grunt to handle heavy graphics load games such as The Last of Us and Cyberpunk when they come out. And, with the trade in of my old system, it only cost $150.

It sorta feels good having a new PS4, all clean :LOL:

I can't believe Blizzard have taken the best story from Wow and treated it's memory like this.. it had so much more potential.
Still, Lady Sylvanas is the most bad-ass female villain EVER. Could totally relate when she says 'This world is a prison!".
Great cinematic's again.

I finally got my hands on Pokemon Shield and have been playing it half the day. I'm really enjoying it and it's much better than the last generation by a long shot. I actually have been finding myself struggling keeping up with leveling my team. I honestly may have to spend some time grinding just to move forward. :eek: I haven't felt challenged with a Pokemon game in years, so this has caught me off guard and is leaving me a little frustrated. It's a good frustration though - does that make sense? :LOL:

I finally got my hands on Pokemon Shield and have been playing it half the day. I'm really enjoying it and it's much better than the last generation by a long shot. I actually have been finding myself struggling keeping up with leveling my team. I honestly may have to spend some time grinding just to move forward. :eek: I haven't felt challenged with a Pokemon game in years, so this has caught me off guard and is leaving me a little frustrated. It's a good frustration though - does that make sense? :LOL:
Of course it makes sense! :D
After frustration, comes conquest, then satisfaction :cool: