Gamers thread

omnighost

Recently played through the Darkness 2. A little bland in the graphics but gameplay was entertaining. I would never buy it but it's a good rental.

MrJones

Guess what I found on my doorstep?

img20120822202202.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!
:eek::eek::eek:
So jellyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Flanscho

The games I play regularly are:

MTGO (Magic Online)
TF2 (Team Fortress 2)
GW2 (Guild Wars 2)

I guess that's it. Sometimes also single player role playing games, such as Skyrim, or Legend of Grimrock, or whatnot. Or some indie games.

In the winter, when beeing outside ain't that much fun, I also spend some evenings playing Civilization 5 with friends.

JuiceB

I really need to get back into PC gaming. It's been so many years now. If it wasn't for that I would of never known a keyboard and mouse is superior to dual analog sticks.

Valhalla

I reinstalled Rome Total War yesterday. I had forgotten how good the game was. I've spent much of the last 24 hours with it, I'm guessing it will disrupt the usual duties. I've spent most time with Medieval II (Which I consider to be the best Total War game), and have followed with the others, but seeing Rome again, it cannot be beaten.

No doubt I'm very excited and curious about Rome II.

Emperor

I'm a gamer too :)
I love games made by Nintendo (Mario, Kirby, Donkey Kong etc.)
Oh and I love my 3DS, I can't live one day without playing my 3DS twice at least :)

I just downloaded Counter-Strike: Source on Friday, just before the Source Engine update so I could play Trouble in Terrorist Town. Now Garry's Mod is broken, so I can't play it.

Half-Life 2 was probably the single most exciting game I have ever played. I also like the Resident Evil games, especially the underrated Outbreak ones. I wasn't too keen on RE5, although RE4 was fantastic, can't wait for 6, even though I have to wait for the November PC release.

I've been playing Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess for about 3 days now (inching towards 20 hours play time) and I'm having an incredible time with it. Majora's Mask being the last Zelda game I've played, it was a bit shocking to see how much it had matured, improved yet stayed exactly the same in essence. It's like streamlined nostalgia.

I always thought Zelda games (the N64 ones at least) had the most comfortable and fluid types of gameplay ever, this one lives up to that certain. I mean, it's amazing fun just running through towns/stuff as wolf, on foot or on a horse.

It also clearly emphasizes that freedom isn't always worth sacrificing gameplay for. It might be a 6 year old game, but it plays smoother them damn near every modern game I've platyed. Are you listening, Skyrim? #EverydayI'mGlitchening.

So yeah, happy, happy, joy, joy~ ♪