Gamers thread

Valhalla

Ugh, Skyrim is 50% off. I want it, but feel on the other hand I shouldn't spend too much on a game, and should wait until the next sale.

Five hours remaining ...

HumanZ

Battlefield 3 is such amazing! I prefer this more than Modern Warfare 3. Although I really suck at this game, but still fun. :D

da_illest101

What is people opinion on max payne 3? I think it was ok, but I had more fun with the uncharted series. Very well details, but it get repetitive fast

Ignace

Battlefield 3 is amazing indeed, but online it's a matter of teamplay and not rushing as a lone wolf, and that's why i get killed over and over again. For that matter I prefer MW3. ::p:

HumanZ

Battlefield 3 is amazing indeed, but online it's a matter of teamplay and not rushing as a lone wolf, and that's why i get killed over and over again. For that matter I prefer MW3. ::p:

To me, MW3 is kind of.. contradictory. It's like McDonald's. The food is crap, but I still love it.. :D

It's just boring me in the long term. It's like a small arena-style multiplayer game.

Bäfä 3 (Finnish slang x)) is visually and definitely auditorially just amazing. The environment, guns, cars, tanks, helicopters, hornets.. ah, so realistic and looks cool. I like :) Not saying that MW3 is bad, I'm actually better in MW3 than in BF3, but still... :D

Ignace

To me, MW3 is kind of.. contradictory. It's like McDonald's. The food is crap, but I still love it..

It's just boring me in the long term. It's like a small arena-style multiplayer game.

Bäfä 3 (Finnish slang x)) is visually and definitely auditorially just amazing. The environment, guns, cars, tanks, helicopters, hornets.. ah, so realistic and looks cool. I like :) Not saying that MW3 is bad, I'm actually better in MW3 than in BF3, but still...

Yeah quality based BF3 rocks, while playing MW3 I feel like the developers were kinda lazy, the spec op missions are not as exciting as the ones from MW2 imo. Some are the same as in the story mode and they charge way too much for DLC. MW3's DLC imo is always kinda useless, few good maps, that's why I'm not buying it. ::p: Don't got 1 good word for MW3, but that doesn't mean it's not fun. :D Never change a winning product I guess. ::p:

Here are my recent most favorite Skyrim mods;

A Dragon Ride - a Dragon Ride -fasttravel- at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community

[Instead of fast travel, you can call and ask Odahviing to take you places. More immersing]

Change any NPC into Khajiit - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3415

[Khajiit barely got any love at all in Skyrim, let's change that. Unfortunately the change is not permanent with this mod.]

Ultimate Follower Overhaul - UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community

[Adds much needed option to make followers actually useful. I've taken Khajiitified Lydia along in ever trip since I installed this.]

More Spouse Options - Multiple Marriages-Spouse Dress Up-Rehousing-And More Final at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community

[More interaction options with your spouse. You can give him/her gift clothing/objects to wear, you can marry multiple characters (if that's you thing), and you can divorce them. I dare say it makes the spouse system as it was supposed to be.]

da_illest101

just 6 days left before sleeping dogs coming out, who else is excited?

SLEEPINGDOGS-030212-01.jpg

lithiumflower

I know this is a shot in the dark, but does anyone play The Secret World? I had fun playing but lost interest when I had little luck finding anyone to play with.

Remus

Staff member
I know this is a shot in the dark, but does anyone play The Secret World? I had fun playing but lost interest when I had little luck finding anyone to play with.

Ahh I played the closed and open beta, it was good and very challenging with great atmosphere but just something lacking a bit in the gameplay for me to want to subscribe to, I think it may go F2P like conan soon. I'll probably pick it up again :)

Guild wars 2 soon :)

Last edited:

O'Killian

I knew The Secret World sounded familiar and a quick search reminded me I first heard about it way back in 2010 and followed it for a while before it just fell off my radar (not to mention I seem to recall it was in danger of going into development hell, or at least there was speculation about it). The fact I didn't have the specs to play it at the time and couldn't foresee that changing didn't help either, heh.

I was (and still am) interested in the narrative focus and the setting (I was on a Shadowrun kick at the time and it was interesting enough to catch my interest), but I don't think I'm subscription-fee interested. If it goes the way of Conan and free-to-play I'll try it in a heartbeat, though.

It's just over a week for us folk who pre-ordered GW2 if memory serves. Naturally it's the weekend before college starts for me, but eh.

Labyrinthine

I've recently started playing LOTRO again. Due to my love for all things Lord of the Rings, I always manage to go back to it xD

Ignace

I just started playing mass effect 3,and i set all graphics options at maximum and they look like this hat is that?Was that supposed to be water?Looks more like oil....even mass effect 2 had 10000x better graphics....EA is going down...

Get used to it, PC barely gets any attention anymore thx to piracy and the oh so great consoles. ::p: Be happy that the game works lol. :D

Guess what I found on my doorstep?

img20120822202202.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!