Gamers thread

IamThisOne

I don't care what anyone says about all the cool online games and about all the cool first person shooters, all I have to say is:

Oblivion Rules All

^ Have you played morrowind? That game is a classic!! Fallout 3 is a lot like oblivion btw...

I love all those 3 games btw... just awesome!

IamThisOne

^ Have you played morrowind? That game is a classic!! Fallout 3 is a lot like oblivion btw...

I love all those 3 games btw... just awesome!

I have a copy of Morrowind that someone gave me, but when I downloaded the upgrade for my 360 to play regular xBox games it still didn't work. I just got tired of messing with it so I never got a chance to play it. I heard it is way better than Oblivion.

I also have Fallout 3. I've just been burnt out on games lately. I tried playing Fallout a few months ago and I just ended up standing in the wasteland trying to think of something to do. I think I played so much video games when I was younger that I just sort of lost interest.

I will probably get Elder Scrolls V when it comes out. I heard it's going to take place in Skyrim. That is awesome because the Nords are the coolest (LOL!) characters.

Haha "coolest" :D

That sounds sweet man! Yeah, I think morrowind is better than oblivion... but it might lose some of its appeal now, because it is an older game... Jesus, it is perhaps the best game I've ever played....

I think most of the computers nowadays can run it just fine :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Freeflex

Well I've finished it numerous times now, and I only play on it every now and again, but Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker for the PSP. S'really good, although not as good as most the other games.

Suprisingly enough he lost the last tournament he was in, before that he had not lost for a very long time.

Competitive gaming means to commit to a never ending improvement. Hard to pay the price but even harder to maintain.

But to be honest it applies to everything in life as well...

DarkPhoenix

LOL! "Oh my god that sounds exactly like the key strokes that i know from my own personal experience from hitting keys" this is a joke right?

Honda

Im not into video games and am usually a causal gamers but started playing RTS like a couple of months ago and loved this genre...
Now i bought Starcraft2 and intend to take a journey in the RTS world, i need a long way to go and learn the tactics as people have been playing these for years now..

Im not into video games and am usually a causal gamers but started playing RTS like a couple of months ago and loved this genre...
Now i bought Starcraft2 and intend to take a journey in the RTS world, i need a long way to go and learn the tactics as people have been playing these for years now..

day9, HuskyStarfraft, HDStarcraft, Blitzshouter...

Those are amongst the best commentators on youtube right now that deal with Starcraft 2. If you're playing zerg, then PsyStarcraft is also recommended.

These guys will teach you just about anything you'll need to know and then some. Btw, are you on the Asian server? What's your nick?

Anyway, I heard from youtube that Heroes of Might and Magic 6 is in development! Yikes! Hope they do better than the cutscenes in Homm5.

Who else thought that C&C4 was a complete utter disgrace to the series?

I thought it was very badly done. Joe Kuscan (IIRC) was barely able to make the cinematics work. The cinematics felt rather bad, especially the setting. Many of them were completely empty, not atmospheric at all. Unlike Kane's Wrath which had great actors and actresses like Michael Ironfist and Natasha Henstridge (!!!), the sequel had no real names other than Kane himself.

And what the heck did they do to the base building and macro? It plays more like Dawn of War now and nowhere as fun I think. The graphics are also seemingly a step down despite requiring more processing power. Only multiplayer seems a little more fun, but I definitely liked Kane's Wrath waaaayyy more. Btw, you play Kane's Wrath online?

lunaticbinge

Just 11 more days.
halo-reach1.jpg