Frozen Delights

Nathália

What's your favorite things that are frozen or cold?
br5.jpg

Brownies and Ice Cream.

mikebird

Banned
It's been on my mind all winter. Häagen-Dazs

I really can't stand hot food which burn my mouth, eg. pizza sticking unpleasantly to the top :mad:

I like any spicy sizzling dish to cool off before I dig in

Parents were keen on hot plates. I like to eat stuff in the fridge, including pizza

Nitrogen on my tongue

Lea

Banned
I almost don´t buy ice cream because it´s too expensive, and the cheaper sorts are crap. But I don´t like Haagen Dazs, it´s too sweet. The best ice cream bar was from my childhood, about the first one I tried after being born. It was called Eskymo and it was from real milk, and had light coconut taste I guess. It wasn´t unpleasantly sweet or fatty. Nothing that came after could beat it..

Silatuyok

I buy those little cups of yogurt and freeze them for about an hour. Tastes better than most ice creams, and is healthier.

After eating a cold or moist desert in a restaurant i sometimes feel like making a frozen delight in the toilet, usually with musical sound effects. :blushing: If it happens at the table in company i can provide extra bass to whatever music is already playing. :applause: I enjoy cooking so i don't eat out often though which is good. :thinking:

johan

sorry for the bad quality of the picture.
it is salty licorice and raspberries ice cream with homemade meringues and nougat sauce.:)

it's heaven on a spoon:D

Attachments

• IMAG1071.jpg
    IMAG1071.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 0

Plan9

sorry for the bad quality of the picture.
it is salty licorice and raspberries ice cream with homemade meringues and nougat sauce.:)

it's heaven on a spoon:D

Amazing! I love salty licorice and raspberry. Very jelouse right now.