For us guy: would it boast your confidence if you had abs of steel?

would your confidence/self esteem be boasted if u had abs of STEEL lolz

• Total voters

philly2bits

I don't know for sure. I know that if I was actively working towards that goal and accomplished it I would be proud that I did. I don't think however that just having abs of steel or the body of a Greek statue would give me too much more confidence.
I only exercise for myself. I don't do it to impress anyone else or to be more attractive to other people.

It might be a boost to my self esteem to know I am stronger then someone else or have better abs, but any boost may actually make me feel worse in the long run as I do not like to set myself above other people.

AGR

I already have,but its under a layer of fat !:D
No but when I had abs showing I definetely had more confidence,I build muscle very easily,but I also get fat very easily so its hard to mantain,but I am working on it.

A_Void_Ant

It doesn't make a difference. I have abs because I'm extremly skinny and do a lot of sit ups on my bed but I have zero confidence. It's not as though anyone sees them anyways. No one gives a ****.

recluse

I believe that keeping in pretty good shape helps but it's no miracle cure. I can guarantee you that even if i had the body of Arnie my self esteem would still be low. Beauty is only skin deep.

recluse

This reminds me of a Danish short film I found recently :)

YouTube - Dennis

Omg! That creeped me out when in the end he gets into bed with his mum! I really felt for him when they got him to dance, i could really feel the humiliation which goes to show that bodybuilders are ridiculed by people on the whole.

hippiechild

Yeah yeah! Abs of steel! ' Know I'd have the mettle with the belly of a kettle

then I'd be cool, yeah! I'd rather have the legs of a kangaroo though