Feeling "tired" all the time?

The Nephilim

Hey I had this problem for a veeeery long time, and with years I've figured out that it is absolutely not normal to feel that way, and this is not necessarely laziness, and THERE IS a solution:

SUNLIGHT. (even if you don't feel like it's good for you, it is, if you remember Socrate's cave story ::p: ) I swear if you go walk 20 min every day you will already feel better (I am really not doing it these days and I feel dead again). AND it's going to help for your SA also since you will see other people on your way :D

MOVE. If you never do anything, your muscles stop working, so you need to move to have energy to move even more, I think, or for whatever other scientific reasons, doing some sports really helps for not being tired/depressed.

EAT WELL. After 15 years of being tired and depressed all the time I realized I was always in a state of anemy, so obviously I was always tired. I also discovered recently that I had some allergies to food that would explain lots of my depressing/lazy/low energy state (wheat most of all). We forget how much the way we eat has a direct effect on how our body works well or not.

And also if you use drugs or drink a lot, you will probably be low energy on the next day and feel like doing nothing.

I know it's hard to get the motivation to do all this (I should follow my own advises these days but I don't) but I would say its really worth it. Hope it helps.

I agree with this totally. The more you do nothing, the more you will feel like not doing anything.

It's hard when your motivation is low. What about changing your routine?. If you get up late, what about getting up early and going for a walk or meditating?. Do you cook? Do you have any interests? that keep you busy?. What is your diet like?.

It may not be your SA alone, but it may have contributed to it. I find it a very emotionally draining thing to have.

Walking, changing my diet, cooking more, drinking more water, reading more, trying to stop or reduce my negative thinking, all these things have made a huge difference to my physical and mental wellbeing.

It could also be a health related problem, if you are concerned you should get a check up, could be iron deficient.

aj

I've been thinking about this. I was going to make a new thread but I don't need to, this is exactly how I feel. I always seem to feel tired, it does go up and down a bit but I never feel quite right. Never have done. The worst time is in the morning, I feel horrendous, absolutely terrible.

Maybe I should see a doctor about it? How much can they find out from a blood test and how reluctant do they tend to be to do one?

Kamen

There are various reasons for feeling like that, such as lack of vitamins, lack of sleep and bad sleeping habits, low blood pressure, low blood sugar, low hemoglobin levels, even... over-masturbation. And then of course it could be psychological. I suggest you to check these things. And yes, the more you do nothing, the more you feel like not doing anything, since you get a kind of inertia in that direction, or a habit, if you wish. So shake yourself up a bit - wake up earlier, go for a walk; in general, do something different than what you usually do, which would "wake you up".

Last edited:

hoddesdon

Restless legs syndrome is caused by shortage of dopamine, which also underpins social phobia.

I would say that feeling older is a common characteristic of social phobia.

JamesSmith

Many have said I look tired but I never feel tired. There was a quote that said, "A day of worry is more tiring than a day of work."