Favourite exercises?

Kiwong

Running for me. I run between 50-80km week. I really do like running for the sake of it, it gets me outdoors, and away from people, where I can think clearly, and afterwards I feel great.

The motivation is to train for races. Over the last 2 years I've gone from not running at all, to running 8 Half Marathons, 2 City to Surfs, 1 29km ultra trail race plus countless other races. I travel all over the country entering races, and find these 'running adventures" to be so inspiring. They are without doubt some of the best days I lived on this planet.

replica

I like to train for a purpose, exercising just to get fit is not enough. I need goals.
I like to ride and run. Have entered fun runs, time trials and even a duathlon.
Only just took up swimming but dread it. I entered a Half Ironman triathlon event on 7th May 2011. This will help me get out to the pool and train hard to meet my goals. Also setting goals it has made me conquer some of my fears and face some anxiety inducing situations but it's worth it.

sevenroses

I always loved yoga. Lately I've been following this old VHS yoga video that I never really used back then, and do it like an hour a day. I feel great after :)