Expressions you get tired of hearing

F0AM

When a man shows some kind of afection or flatery towards another man and proceeds to say "NO HOMO" UGHH. Man you don't specify that everytime!

*Hug a (female) friend* HEY NO HETERO
*kiss my cat* HEY NO ZOO
*Hug my little cousin* HEY NO PEDO

giphy.gif

memorex

Don't think too much about it/ just forget it / you're just overthinking

We all have freedom to change our lives/be whoever we want to be

Negative thinkers are toxic people (kick us while we're down why dont you?)

Your call is very important to us but we're experiencing an unusually high amount of calls at the moment, please hold (any time of day or night)

These make me absolutely crazy.

FriendlyShadow

Sticks and stones may break your bones, but words can't hurt you. (Verbal abuse is very serious. Words can do a lot of damage to a person mentally/emotionally. There's so much you can take...)

Stop crying or I'll give you something to cry about (Surprisingly never said to me, but I have been yelled at that I was too old to cry multiple times. The other line though sounds more of a threat. Nice parenting skills.🙄)

FriendlyShadow

Looks aren't important. ( I'm not sure about this one. It's just a comforting thing to say.
People can judge you based on looks alone without even knowing you. Your appearance tells them a lot about you. Plus, I think a lot of people would prefer to be with someone who's reasonably attractive. You can't fight facts. It's a cold world.)

Last edited:

FriendlyShadow

You're too young to be stressed out. (Ok, does this not annoy anyone? You don't even know me. Everyone at any age can get stressed out, not just adults. Family stress is one of them. Maybe the person you told that to really is struggling with problems you don't know about and you could've just made them feel worse. Whatever happened to thinking before you speak? Nowadays, a lot of people just blurt out whatever comes to mind.)

FriendlyShadow

Do you have a boyfriend or did you meet any cute guys? You'll change your mind. (Strangers ask me this all the time. I mean there's no harm in it, but that's kinda awkward to ask someone that when you first talk to them, don't you think? Not only that, but some people these days are only interested in wanting to know that about myself. The answer is no, but I am seeking for a long term companion at the moment.
I'd also like a couple of cats too. )

What are you gonna do with your life?

Last edited:

FriendlyShadow

I'd also like to add how people are very persistent in getting me to change my personality, the clothes I wear, my beliefs, my decisions, and being vegan! My sister literally made me sit and questioned why I was a vegan and how we need meat. She also makes these jokes about what I eat is gross and people think she's helping me???? WTF? Is this some kind of obsession? Family members do this too. There's gotta be only ONE way you need to look, act, and dress. Does anyone else get this too?

Last edited:

FriendlyShadow

Time heals everything. (Eh, yes and no. Though some "scars" can have long lasting damage on you.)

Opposites attract

The older you get, the less you care about what you look like. ( This pretty much goes back to looks aren't important. Again, I feel tempted to disagree. It doesn't mean OTHERS won't care and if their's some that don't then that's out of luck.)

We agree to disagree

Miserum

“You got this!”

STFU Grrrrr and definitely massive eye roll from me.
Wait, what's wrong with this? I sometimes say this to show support if someone is about to take on some significant undertaking. :unsure:

Have heard no complaints until now.... MOLLY.