Ex is coming over...Help

Necrucifer

Says she needs to talk about something and I didnt do anything wrong she said...I just cant think of what it could be and my anxiety is skyrocketing to hell...she says she is only stopping by for a few...

maybe longer depends I guess but I just am a bit freaked out why would she want to talk about something...at first I thought I did something but I didnt she said then what else could it be...someone help me :( I feel like I am dying.

Section_31

oh jeez....i HATE when exes do that...and i can totally relate to how your feeling.

The next question is going to be quite personal, and i dont mean to pry....but if a girl says that to me, my first thought is "oh boy, is she pregnant?". Is this a possibility in your case>

It could be something totally minor, maybe she lost an earing. maybe she still has feelings for you.

Keep us posted. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Necrucifer

lol nah she didnt want sex and as for the money no she has a job she knows i dont...she thinks she may be pregnant because she hasnt had her period yet this month so I am just hoping its late :(

lol nah she didnt want sex and as for the money no she has a job she knows i dont...she thinks she may be pregnant because she hasnt had her period yet this month so I am just hoping its late :(

So the Lone Gunman was right with his hunch about what it may be about.:eek:
hmmm, why would a girl bother to met with a guy and say "I may be pregnant". Why didn't she wait until she knows for sure!?:confused:

Well I hope it turns out to be a false alarm if that is what you are hoping for Necrucifer.:)

Section_31

oh wow.....depending on how your taking it, i either want to congradulate you, or wish i hadnt called it here >.<

Maybe she thought she was being fair to you, telling you upfront instead of hiding it?. Shes probably just as scared as your feeling right now. I dont know the circumstances of your breakup, but try to be there for eachother....i mean if she is, well, its as much yours as it is hers, right?.

Keep us posted. Im keeping my fingers crossed for you. I was there once and its scary, especially when unexpected. Dont panic. You may feel like freaking out but take a deep slow breath, there are LOTS of worse things that she could have told you. This is dealable.

WeirdyMcGee

I figured it was a pregnancy talk from the first post.

Just deal with it as well as you can~ if it turns out she is pregnant for sure, it'll be a long road and there are many decisions she will need to make with or without you.

Necrucifer

Ugh yea...I figured it was to but I was like...nope its something else has to be then yea boom I may be pregnant...She coulda waited till she knew for sure :) that would of kept me stress free for another week or two possibly haha...I am taking it fine but it freaks me out sometimes...I am just trying not to think about it much till I know for sure.

Yea definately want it to be a false alarm I do not want to have a kid with someone whom I will not be with again you know? Sure I would want it to be as much as mine as it is hers and I would not want to not be a part of my childs life because I would still wanna be there for him so he knows I am his dad.

Well until I know for sure I will just think positive and keep in mind it could be a possibility...then maybe freak out more if its true but :( ugh mom made me feel a bit better when she said she had 2 by accident also her first 2 anyway which those 2 are my step's. I do not know thanks guys for talking to me about it just it keeps me calmer a bit more if I have someone to talk to it about...

She still could of waited till she knew made me feel like WHY!!! if it is true I want a girl but I would still love it the same girl or not lol.

pinata

Goodness me! That is quite some news! I just thought she maybe wanted to get together with you again lol.. Whatever happens, good luck :]

Necrucifer

Goodness me! That is quite some news! I just thought she maybe wanted to get together with you again lol.. Whatever happens, good luck :]

I was thinking that to and already had in mind I would probably not take a 2nd chance. Then again I may have because it was a 2 year relationship. I dated this one girl 7 times in high school off and on but that was my mistake for it well first girl I loved anyway so I usually dont do do-overs again.

Life is full of surprises all I can say...shoulda wore that jimmy.

Feathers

Yeah, I thought maybe she just wanted to get back together or discuss something else maybe...

Maybe she just wanted to assess your reaction, so it could help her decide when she would know 'for sure'... or just wanted to share it with someone, cause she was taken aback too, and didn't know who else to tell... In some places it's even required by law I think, to notify the father before making any decision? (Or was that just being talked about?)

It depends why you broke apart, some people get together again if there's a baby in question, not sure if that's possible or even recommendable in your case... Depends on the circumstances...

Sometimes people even got together/got married because of a baby and then it was a miscarriage/stillborn or something... So, you never know what may happen even if she'd be pregnant... (I don't wish it on anyone though!! Hope it all goes well no matter what the result is and however you might decide!!)

Some girls may even say they're pregnant when they aren't, 'to get a man back', so it's probably good to see any test results or such, or go to the doctor together with her.. (for support too)
Maybe I sound overly cautious, but after the baby is born, it's probably good to get a paternity test too, I've heard of guys who paid child support for kids who weren't even theirs, and/or raised them as their fathers... (Again, I hope not! It's just something to consider maybe, later on)

If she would be pregnant I hope you two will decide together, and check all possible options... and get really informed etc. Some girls can't have a baby later after abortion, that may be a consideration too...

All kinds of families exist these days, even if the two of you wouldn't be together, you could still be a dad and an important person in the baby's life... Many divorced dads love their kids very much too, this doesn't seem much different... There are even single dads out there, some are very admirable...

So, whatever happens, good luck!! :)

Necrucifer

Yea she does not want an abortion period and thanks I would definately get a paternity test but I dont know if I would get back together just because of the baby but I would pay child support. I never had a girl pull the im pregnant trick yet though but I dont think she would do that but could be possible also she stated I was the last guy she slept with so I wouldnt know that though.

We broke apart because she just didnt love me the way she used to but it was all to sudden and if she was feeling that way it had to of been happening for a bit for it to even happen if you ask me but she never brought it up.

I would want to spend time with my baby and all to as well as watch it grow up but I doubt very much I would get back together with her just for a baby but I would like I said go all out to support it and make sure she is taking good care of it.

Silatuyok

Ugh yea...I figured it was to but I was like...nope its something else has to be then yea boom I may be pregnant...She coulda waited till she knew for sure :) that would of kept me stress free for another week or two possibly haha...I am taking it fine but it freaks me out sometimes...I am just trying not to think about it much till I know for sure.

Yea definately want it to be a false alarm I do not want to have a kid with someone whom I will not be with again you know? Sure I would want it to be as much as mine as it is hers and I would not want to not be a part of my childs life because I would still wanna be there for him so he knows I am his dad.

Well until I know for sure I will just think positive and keep in mind it could be a possibility...then maybe freak out more if its true but :( ugh mom made me feel a bit better when she said she had 2 by accident also her first 2 anyway which those 2 are my step's. I do not know thanks guys for talking to me about it just it keeps me calmer a bit more if I have someone to talk to it about...

She still could of waited till she knew made me feel like WHY!!! if it is true I want a girl but I would still love it the same girl or not lol.

Wow! I would recommend spending the $15 on a pregnancy test, it sure beats waiting around and worrying over possibly nothing!

Feathers

Wow! I would recommend spending the $15 on a pregnancy test, it sure beats waiting around and worrying over possibly nothing!

Remember to get a 'proper' test too, a friend was 5 months pregnant and didn't know it, the 'DIY' test didn't show anything!! (She even had what looked like 'period', so that's not 100% either..)

Neco, it sounds like you would be a good father and trying to do the right thing, more power to you!!
Hope things go well...

Silatuyok

Remember to get a 'proper' test too, a friend was 5 months pregnant and didn't know it, the 'DIY' test didn't show anything!! (She even had what looked like 'period', so that's not 100% either..)

Neco, it sounds like you would be a good father and trying to do the right thing, more power to you!!
Hope things go well...

Yep. If you have a Planned Parenthood clinic in your area, that might be your best bet for getting a cheap pregnancy test.

Necrucifer

Yea she said she was gonna wait 1 or 2 more weeks before she gets a test but I am thinking of just telling her to do it now. Thanks that made my day saying you think I would make a great parent :) even though I still hope its nothing but if it is then yea I will love he/she to death.

We do have a planned parenthood so yes thats a definate maybe should ask her to go there before or after her work...would make me feel alot less stress knowing the positive answer even if it is true.

I mean I may be unemployed but I am looking dont get me wrong another thing I am worried about now is will I even find someone now if it turns out true that I will be a dad...I just feel like all here and there and this medicine I took is still in effect from last night...I thought it would go away when I woke up earlier but nope its to strong anyway makes me dizzy.

I know either way it will be taking care of because her mom loves kids and wouldnt mind watching it and I know I wouldnt mind watching it if she was at work because I love babies. When my brother came over with his wife well was his wife this was like forever ago I would sneak in the room and play with the baby because I didnt want my family thinking I had a soft side haha.

Section_31

Good on you Nec, and i say congradulations.

To me, regardless of circumstances, new life is somthing to be celebrated. I for one think your handling this really well so far, and your reaction of being off and on scared is normal.

Your invariably going to run into some who will be negative about it. Its very easy to fall into depression over this. Try to ignore them and focus on the positives here, you dont need to hear negativity, especially right now. You arent alone in this.

Good on you.

Necrucifer

Thanks, I am trying and if it happens I'm sure I will panic more down the road but I guess I am taking it better than normal which I guess isnt a bad thing. I know I will have more stress if its true just keeping up with a kid for 18 years her more so anyway lol.

It does suck because I been talking to this girl then last night im like "oh wait my ex may be pregnant" but good thing is I had it set that we would probably just remain friends to begin with a couple days ago anyway...