ever feel like people are messing with your mind?

Lorraine Manca

ewl never mind

im really am trying to be better about not assuming people are angry or unhappy at me ::(:

Last edited:

lonely_drummer

lol, you're lucky!! its a domino effect, if your unfortunate enough to meet one person who messes with you, you get suspicious of everyone else!!!

Oh no!! wait a sec... are YOU messing with me?? or am I just messing with myself? or am I imagining you messing with me? or are you just messing with me because you imagined that I was messing with you because I imagined you messing with me.... GAH, my brain just blew up. ahhh dang, now I gotta figure out how to get that outta the rug

Lorraine Manca

Oh no!! wait a sec... are YOU messing with me?? or am I just messing with myself? or am I imagining you messing with me? or are you just messing with me because you imagined that I was messing with you because I imagined you messing with me.... GAH, my brain just blew up. ahhh dang, now I gotta figure out how to get that outta the rug

EXACTLY, sad but true!!

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Sometimes... A few times I happen to be right :/

And hey, I'm not angry/unahppy at you and never will. You're nice. I only get angry at bad people :)

CPA23

I absolutely know the feeling. It feels like if I slip just once that I will end up being on someone's bad side. I believe that's where our lack of trust comes from. We feel like someone will do us wrong or will try to intentionally hurt us. That's why most of us are very sensitive because we don't want to get our feelings hurt.

I've had that happen to me too. Not sure what people find so funny about threatening suicide but apparently it's a common game.

Yes, frequently. If they tell me certain things, my thoughts simply get out of their track. I can't concentrate, their words are echoing in my head. Worst part of the whole depression/anxiety stuff.

Kinetik

I'm always wondering whether people are trying to mess with me in order to get a reaction/rise out of me. The other thing I have is that I often feel like nobody in my immediate circle listens when I talk about things that are important to me. It's as if I'm constantly in a dream or something. The words come out but they have no potency. It seems undeserving because I don't say that much to begin with; so I feel like if I'm going to speak, please listen to what's being said.

Yes, sometimes I feel like people only hang out with me so they can mess with me.Example: i recently hung out with my ex, out of no where he brought up his old friend who he hates now because they are boring and didn't know who they were. I felt like he was directing this at me because I am boring and go through different phases a lot....It sucks. I hate being paranoid, and when I try to tell people they tell me not to be so self centered.....

harlseq

Yeah I get that a lot... I tend to misinterpret the things people say a lot. It used to make me really paranoid and uncomfortable, but lately I've stopped caring so much. If I get a bad vibe from someone these days, I take it seriously and treat them the same way I perceive them treating me. Basically, I'm starting to trust my own instincts more whereas in the past I've always doubted or second-guessed them. We'll see how it works for me as time goes on.

be_noticed

well someone in my college opely admitted they mess with me purposely because i believe everything so easy and i get stressed easily. i really dont like that person, but only 1 year left until i finish my course. my dad has said that my mom said she didnt want to have children to me before and ever since i thought my mom was trying to poison me with food, only after i got acid reflux i felt most things i was eating were making me ill so i dont usually have dinner on time and i make my own food. my brother sometimes annoys me purposely but i dont know if its just brothers by nature so i dont enjoy speaking to him anymore i usually just stay in my room avoid anyone who wont leave me alone for a while. my dad sometimes says im crazy and he laughs, i never find it funny, he doesnt get that im upset and he still says it all the time. but i honestly dont trust anyone in my house to be honest. they always want me to eat and they watch me its so annoying -_-